If you're craving some time outside of the hustle and bustle of city life, spend your morning by visiting 3 local farms and enjoying fresh local produces. Learn more about nature and the modern urban farm community at Hay Dairy Goat Farm, Sungei Buloh Wetland Reserve, and Kok Fah Technology Farm. If you're a farm girl or have always wanted to be one, this tour is perfect for you!
Half-day Singapore farm tour
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 4 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Spend some time outside of the hustle and bustle of Singapore city life
- Visit Hay Dairies Goat Farm, Sungei Buloh Wetland Reserve, and Kok Fah Technology Farm
- Perfect if you're a farm girl or have always wanted to be one
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- English / Mandarin drive guide
- 1 water bottle per pax
- Transportation via minibus
- Hay Diaries Exclusive Package (one small bottle of goat milk, one souvenir, feeding hay)
MacPherson MRT Station, Paya Lebar Road, Singapore
The pickup location is at MacPherson MRT Exit D or E
What to remember
- There is a minimum of 4 adults to start the tour
- Infants (age 0-2) can join for free
- The tour operator will contact you to confirm the exact departure time of your tour 1 or 2 days in advance
- Farm visits are subject to availability. Due to weather conditions, overcrowding, or farms closure, it will be replaced with another farm/venue
Globaltix Pte Ltd
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 3 days before the experience begins.