Jurong Bird Park
- Explore one of the biggest free-flying aviaries in the world Watch more than 5,000 birds of different species while riding a tramVisit attractions like the Waterfall Aviary, Jungle Jewels, and Lory Loft Watch bird shows such as Kings of the Skies and High Flyers ShowUpgrade your ticket and enjoy a unique dining experience with the parrots at Songbird Terrace
The Waterfall Aviary, the site's largest walk-in aviary, has over 600 birds who fly around the 30-metre-high waterfall. Also see the residents of Penguin Coast roaming around the manmade explorer ship. Afterwards, feed the African penguins at the animal encounter session.
At Lory Loft, meet the Australian natives renowned as the friendliest birds in the park. With a cup of nectar mix in one hand, walk across a suspended bridge where the lory and lorikeets can eat from your palm. See South American rainforests in Jungle Jewels, where a striking toucan resides, and also a red-crested cardinal and a coloured tanager. Other parts of the park include the Breeding and Research Centre, the Hornbill and Toucan Aviary, and Birdz of Play.
Upgrade your ticket and enjoy a unique dining experience with the parrots at Songbird Terrace. While having lunch with the parrots, you can expect to be out-talked. You will also have a delicious spread of food and a buffet of hearty laughs, as the colourful, feathered personalities (and their trainers) demonstrate to you that birds have brains and beauty. Feast on sumptuous Asian cuisine and marvel at the natural talents of the flying performers in this highly interactive 30-minute show.
- Admission feeTram RideAnimal show
- Personal expensesTipsTransfer services
• Tickets cannot be used by Singapore Citizens and/or Singapore Permanent Residents, only valid for use by tourists.
Notes for Lunch with Parrots:
- Please be informed that Lunch with Parrots is not available for the whole month of July due to a private event.
- Venue: The Lodge, Jurong Bird Park
- Buffet line will be set up inside The Lodge only.
- Lunchtime seating: 11:30 to 12:30 / 12:30 to 13:30
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes before your chosen timeslot.
- The Parrot Show is from 13:00 to 13:30.
- An announcement will be made prior to the Parrot Show; Guests can proceed to Songbird Terrace to watch the Show.
- A confirmation e-mail will be sent to you and you will use it to avail of your meal.
Universal Studios Singapore® es el primer y único parque temático de Universal Studios en el sudeste...
Este producto Combo le dará acceso tanto a Universal Studios Singapore® como a Singapore Tourist Pas...
Este producto es la combinación de Luge y Skyride, Two Rides y Singapore Tourist Pass PLUS (viaje il...
Vea Singapur a bordo del autobús GOURMET de Singapur que lo llevará a los mejores lugares de la ciud...
Uno de los festivales anuales de música de baile más antiguos de Asia, ZoukOut, trae al mejor club n...
Tu increíble aventura Hop-on Hop-off Singapore comienza en Suntec City. No solo un centro comercial,...