National Orchid Garden E-ticket
- See over 60,000 orchids at the National Orchid Garden
- Wander around the Spring, Summer, Autumn, and Winter zones
- See the Vanda William Catherine orchid, named after Prince William and Princess Catherine
The three-hectare National Orchid Garden is situated inside the Singapore Botanic Gardens, the country’s first UNESCO World Heritage site. Opened by Mr. Lee Kuan Yew, the garden showcases more than 1,000 species of orchids and 2,000 hybrids of two or more orchid species. Explore the garden’s four color-categorized zones: the Spring Zone for gold, yellow, and cream-shaded plants; the Summer Zone for red and pink plants; the Autumn Zone for earth-colored plants; and the Winter Zone for plants within the white and violet shade spectrum. For rare orchid species, visit the Tan Hoon Siang Mist House. Also experience the Cool House, a smaller version of Gardens by the Bay, the temperature of which is similar to a high-altitude rainforest which helps orchids survive in this tropical country.
- Admission fee
- Transfer services
- Personal expenses
- Children below the age of 12 can come free of charge
National Orchid Garden, 1 Cluny Road, Singapore
- Pets are not allowed
- The garden is a non-smoking zone
- Children below the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult who is at least 18 years of age
- Opening hours: 8.30am - 7.00pm
- Last entry is at 6.00pm daily
- Hours subject to change
Origines » rend hommage aux créateurs du cirque équestre à travers des tableaux qui illustreront la ...
Boléro de Ravel et 9ème Symphonie de Beethoven Orchestre Helios Choeur Tempestuoso Direction Jean Ch...
CASSE –NOISETTE ZETIA ORGANISATION présente ce spectacle Le Grand Ballet du Théâtre Municipal Académ...
This is Combo product will give you access to both Universal Studios Singapore® and The Singapore To...
See Singapore onboard the Singapore GOURMETbus that will take you to the city's best sights with the...
Your incredible Hop-on Hop-off Singapore adventure commences at Suntec City. Not just a shopping cen...