River Safari is Asia’s first and only river-themed wildlife park. Inspired by the world’s iconic river habitats, the park is home to 200 land and aquatic animal species. Stroll along with freshwater aquariums and luscious walk-through exhibits, including attractions such as the Giant Panda Forest and the world’s largest freshwater aquarium – the Amazon Flooded Forest.
River Safari guided tour
- Discover the first river-themed wildlife park in Asia
- Meet Jia Jia and Kai Kai at the Giant Panda Forest
- Roundtrip transportation to your hotel included to make travel easier
- Make your friends back home envious with great photo ops
- River Safari admission ticket
- English-speaking guide
- Pick-up/drop-off from most hotels in the city center
- Food and drinks
- Tips (optional)
- Children (3-12): reduced
- Infants (0- 2): free
Pick-up from your hotel in Singapore (within the city center).
You'll be picked up from your hotel at the time selected. Please be ready 15 minutes in advance. After booking, you will receive the contact info of the local operator to confirm the pick-up time and location.
- Children between 1.06m to 1.35m must be accompanied by an adult
- Tour duration includes travelling time to and from the attraction
- The tour includes a 10-15mins boat ride
- Please note: In case of bad weather, the boat ride will not operate
- Note: The pick-up is provided from Hotels within the city center only. If your hotel is not located in the city center the local operator will advise you of the nearest hotel pick-up point
- Pick-up at 1.30pm
- The tour starts at 2.00pm