Singapore River Cruise
- Enjoy a relaxing ride on an iconic traditional bumboat with indoor and outdoor seats Pass by all the must-see highlights along the Singapore RiverDiscover the rich history of each landmark through the onboard commentary
- InsuranceAdmission fee
- The last boat departs at 22:00.
- You can disembark at any of the following jetties: Clarke Quay, Read Bridge, Boat Quay, Fullerton, Merlion Park, Bayfront South, Esplanade
COMBO: Singapore River Cruise + Hop-on Hop-off Bus
- The audio guide is available in English, Chinese, Indonesian, Japanese, Korean, Vietnamese, and Spanish.
- Includes: Guided walking tours around Chinatown and Little India
- The Chinatown Walk is held at 14:30 every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Meeting Point: Chinatown MRT Station, escalator at Exit A (facing Pagoda Street)
- The Little India Walk starts at 10:30 every Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday. Meeting Point: The Verge (Main Entrance), 2 Serangoon Road
Hop-on hop-off bus routes:
- Yellow route: First and last tours are at 08:30 and 18:30, respectively. The bus will arrive at each stop every 20 minutes.
Stop 1 - Suntec Hub
Stop 2 - Pan Pacific
Stop 3 - Singapore Flyer
Stop 4 - Marina Bay Sands
Stop 5 - Fullerton Hotel
Stop 6 - City Hall
Stop 7 - Clarke Quay
Stop 8 - Liang Court
Stop 9 - Robertson Quay
Stop 10 - Mirama Hotel
Stop 11 - Zion Food Centre
Stop 12 - Wheelock Place
Stop 13 - Tourism Court
Stop 14 - Botanic Gardens
Stop 15 - Orchard Hotel
Stop 16 - Marriot Hotel
Stop 17 - Mandarin Orchard
Stop 18 - Singapore Visitor Centre
Stop 19 - Orchard Plaza
Stop 20 - Rendezvous Hotel
Stop 21 - Singapore Arts Museum
Stop 22 - Raffles City
- Red route: First and last tours are at 09:40 and 17:25, respectively. The bus will arrive at each stop every 25 minutes.
Stop 1 - Suntec Hub
Stop 2 - Fu Lu Shou
Stop 3 - Little India
Stop 4 - Mustafa Centre
Stop 5 - Golden Landmark
Stop 6 - Kampong Glam
Stop 7 - Hotel Intercontinental
Stop 8 - City Hall
Stop 9 - Supreme Court
Stop 10 - S. Suntec Hub
Stop 11 - Chinatown
Stop 12 - Kreta Ayer
Stop 13 - People's Park Centre
Stop 14 - Hong Lim Park
Stop 15 - Old Custom House
Stop 16 - Marina Bay Sands Convention
Explore Singapore on an open-top double-decker bus, which brings you to the city's hotspots through ...
See Singapore onboard the Singapore GOURMETbus that will take you to the city's best sights with the...
This combo ticket includes admission to Gardens by the Bay and Marina Bay Sands SkyPark Observation ...
Gardens by the Bay is a premier horticultural attraction for local and international visitors. It is...
Your comfortable pair of shoes will be put to good use if you take this walking tour of Singapore. Y...
The Red Dot Design Museum is a key attraction along Marina Bay. It presents a large collection of co...
At Gardens by the Bay, see over 500,000 species of plants and explore the Cloud Forest, home to the ...
See the best of Singapore on-board an open-top double-decker bus. With seven different routes, it cr...
At Mega Adventure Park, you will experience the MegaZip, a three-wire zip line that takes you from t...
Universal Studios Singapore® is the first and only Universal Studios theme park in Southeast Asia. I...