Singapore River Safari
- Embark on an exploratory river adventure of the Mississippi, Congo, Nile, Ganges, Mekong, and Yangtze riversExperience a 10-minute ride on the Amazon River QuestRide the River Safari Cruise to get the chance to see herons, storks, and other wildlife animalsEnter the Giant Panda Forest, home of Kai Kai and Jia JiaEnjoy a high tea seat meal at Mama Panda Kitchen with the Panda Pau High Tea Set Add-OnHave a complete safari experience with the River Safari and Night Safari Combo
Following your 10-minute ride on the Amazon River Quest, proceed to the River Safari Cruise. Depending on the timing of your visit, you can see herons, storks, and other wildlife during the ride. While these boat rides show you much about the River Safari, 85 percent of the wildlife park can only be reached on foot so it's recommended you wear a comfortable pair of walking shoes to completely enjoy the park.
You can also enjoy a Panda Pau high tea set meal at River Safari Mama Panda Kitchen. Decked out in bamboo and all things panda, this is one dining spot you should not miss. Work out your chopstick skills (or well, fork and spoons) and indulge in a feast of Chinese dishes and panda-themed bites. With signature delights such as Panda Pau, Bamboo Rice and more, Mama Panda Kitchen promises to be a fun dining experience for the young and young-at-heart.
Have a complete safari experience with the River Safari and Night Safari Combo. After a great River Safari experience, end the day at the Night Safari and see more than 2,500 nocturnal animals in their natural habitats. You can explore via the in-house tram or just walk with your fellow travellers.
- Admission feeCruise
- Personal expensesTipsTransfer services
- Please be informed that Amazon River Quest (ARQ) boat ride will be closed for its annual maintenance works from 10 to 24 September 2018. Meanwhile, River Safari Cruise will be sailing as usual. Guests can redeem $5 off F&B or Retail spend using their River Safari Admission ticket during the period of ARQ closure.
- The first boat departs at 11:00 and the last boat ride is at 18:00.
- The boat rides should be done on the same day as the admission ticket.
- The e-ticket entitles you to skip the queue for direct admission.
- Tickets cannot be used by Singapore Citizens and/or Singapore Permanent Residents, only valid for use by tourists.
Night Safari Show schedule:
- Thumbuakar Performance: Daily except on Wednesdays at 19:00, 20:00, and 21:00. The show is also available at 22:00 on Friday, Saturday, and eve of public holidays.
- Creatures of the Night Show: Daily at 19:30, 20:30, and 21:30. The show is also available at 22:30 on Friday, Saturday, and eve of public holidays.
- Please note that from 09 February 2018, the first timing for the Thumbuakar Performance and Creatures of the Night shows will be adjusted permanently to 18:45 and 19:15 respectively.
- Starting June 2, 2018 onward, enjoy a New Animal Show - Once upon a River. This is available daily at the Boat plaza at 11:30 and 15:30. It is an immersive 20 minutes story-telling session along the water's edge to see what fascinating river dwelling animals you discover.
- The open-air show is free seating, so seats are not guaranteed.
- It is best to be at the venue at least 15 minutes before your preferred show schedule.
Universal Studios Singapore® is the first and only Universal Studios theme park in Southeast Asia. I...
This is Combo product will give you access to both Universal Studios Singapore® and The Singapore To...
This product is the combination of Luge and Skyride, Two Rides and Singapore Tourist Pass PLUS (3 da...
See Singapore onboard the Singapore GOURMETbus that will take you to the city's best sights with the...
One of Asia's longest running annual dance music festival, ZoukOut, brings Asia's best nightclub and...
Your incredible Hop-on Hop-off Singapore adventure commences at Suntec City. Not just a shopping cen...