The tour kick-starts with a short ride to the iconic Gardens by the Bay; a horticultural oasis embraced within the heart of the city. The two cooled conservatories, the Flower Dome and the Cloud Forest, draw inspiration from the Mediterranean climates found across the world and is even complete with a waterfall. Next, marvel at the Supertrees’ vertical garden; covered by a variety of over 162,900 plants that range from bromeliads, orchids, ferns to tropical flowering climbers. Discover the roots of Singapore's diverse history and culture through the intricacies of plant life in the themed Heritage Gardens; the Colonial Garden, Chinese Garden, Malay Garden and the Indian Garden. Post enrichment, cruise by the waters of Singapore river on bumboats, otherwise commonly known as “tongkangs”. Listen to the calm murmur of the propellers hitting the water as you retrace the history of Riverside Quay. Marvel at the extravagant contrast between the restored architecturally-rich century-old shop houses and the striking skyscraper-skyline of modern Singapore. Your nostalgic adventure ends at the “Grand Lady of Singapore”, the Raffles Hotel, where you will taste the renowned 'Singapore Sling' invented in 1903 at their newly renovated Long Bar.
Attractions & guided tours
The Garden, the River, the Sling
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 4 hours
Do this because
- Visit the Gardens by the Bay and discover the supertrees' vertical garden, a local attraction not to be missed
- Take a bumboat through the Singapore river while you retrace the history of Riverside Quay
- Finish this amazing experience with a taste of the iconic Singapore Sling
What to expect
- Pick-up and drop-off from your hotel
- Survival kit (a bottle of water and tissue paper)
- Entrance ticket to 2 Domes at Gardens By The Bay
- Bumboat ride
- Singapore Sling at Long Bar
- Children: Reduced
What to remember
- Please remember to provide the correct details of your hotel during check-out. Failure to do so may result in the cancellation of your booking
- Tours available on a daily basis only if the minimum of two participants is met
- Tour starts at 9.00 am
Destination Services Singapore
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 2 days before the activity begins.