Half day tour of Skopje's surrounding beauties
- Capture beautiful panoramic views
- See the wonderful landscapes of Macedonia
- Visit Millennium Cross and Matka Canyon
- Escape the city and enjoy nature
If you enjoy being in nature and want to see more than the usual with an experience beyond what every tourist does in Skopje, then this tour is perfect for you. During this half-day outdoor tour, you will feel as though you are somewhere far from the city. Your experienced guide, with a cable-car system, will take you up to the Millennium Cross on the top of Mount Vodno, for a spectacular panoramic view on Skopje. The tour will also take you to the nearby village of Gorno Nerezi, at St. Pantelejmon church, to witness the frescoes that are among the highest achievements in existing Byzantine art. Last but not least, you will visit Matka Canyon, one of the most popular outdoor destinations in the surrounding of Skopje with authentic nature, represented by the many endemic species of plants, animals and butterflies found nearby.
- Local English speaking guide
- Cable-car system to Millennium Cross
- A/C transportation from fortress Kale to cable-car system at Mount Vodno, then to Gorno Nerezi St.Pantelejmon church, then to canyon Matka and back at drop-off point Gate Macedonia
- Free wifi
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Meals and drinks
- Entrance tickets
- Optional entrance at St. Pantelejmon (2 EUR) and St. Andrew (1EUR) payable on the spot
- Optional boat ride on canyon Matka (6.5 EUR) payable on the spot
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities (optional)
- Children 3 and under: free
- Children 4-12 years of age: reduced
Pick Up At the parking lot on the Fortress Kale
- Paper or an electronic voucher
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Tour operates rain or shine, hot or cold, year round
- Please present yourself at the location 15 minutes before departure time
This is a very thorough tour of all the major monuments and sights of Skopje. Enjoy sculptures, stat...
See the best and most important sights of Skopje and it’s surroundings. During this all-encompassing...
C'est en écoutant les « Ethiopiques » (Francis Falceto, Buda Musique) que les 5 "férenj" d'Akalé Wub...
Loïc Lantoine, poète éraflé n’ayant jamais fait mystère de son côté punk, télescope depuis quelques ...
VINCENT TORTILLER batterie invite : Max Dormon basse, Romain Roussouliere guitare, Auxane Cartigny p...
Comédie d’Elodie Wallace et Rui Silva, mise en scène par Elodie Wallace Avec Julie Delaunay, Agathe ...