Visit a local peach brandy making facility, a bread factory, a honey production location and a cheese making house on this daytrip from Sliven. Visit the Edoardo Miroglio winery which produces one of the highest quality Bulgarian wines and taste local wines. On this daytrip, you will take the only open chairlift in Bulgaria with beautiful views of the Blue Stones Natural Park. Take the road up to the viewpoint of the TV tower where picturesque postcard photos of griffon-vultures can be shot. After passing by a local bakery, picnic by the picturesque Karandila lake with a wonderful viewpoint of the park.
Blue Stones Nature Park and wine tasting trip from Sliven
Duration: 6 hours
Mobile voucher accepted
Do this because
- Visit one of the finest wineries in Bulgaria
- Take an open chairlift with stunning views
- Learn about brandy, bread, honey and cheese production
- Beautiful viewpoints for panaramic photos
What to expect
- All entrance fees
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
What's not included
- Personal expenses
- Personal insurance
- Gratuities (optional)
Pick-up from your hotel in central Silven.
What to remember
- The tour operator can offer to you personal insurance for the tour
- Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking
- Daily at 9.00am
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100 % refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the activity begins.