Horse riding in Sredna Gora
- Experience a horse riding tour in the nature surrounding Hissar
- Enjoy galloping on the long side roads of Sredna Gora
- Swim in the mineral pools after the tour
Enjoy Sredna Gora, the perfect location for horse riding, in the very center of Bulgaria. Around the town of Hissar you’ll find beautiful nature and nice side roads, on which galloping feels like a flight. End the ride in one of the mineral swimming pools in the area.
You will meet your horse in the riding base in Hissar. After some brief instructions you can start riding in the outskirts of the town along meadows, fields, vineyards and oak trees, following various routes either to the village of Starosel or to the mountains.
Enjoy the riding for about 4-5 hours, during which you can admire the surroundings of Hissar. The town itself is known for its 22 healing mineral springs and ancient Roman ruins, including a several km fortress wall, encircling the modern center.
- English speaking guide
- Rent of saddled horses
- Pick-up and drop-off to any hotel in Sofia when the proper tour option is chosen
- Personal expenses
- Personal insurance
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pick-up and dropoff in Sofia when the option for this is not chosen when booking the tour
bul. "Republika" 48, 6280 Galabovo, Bulgaria
Tour departs from your central accommodation or meet your guide in the center of Galabovo village, in front of the Municipality (City Hall).
- Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking
- Tour operates daily at 9.00am
Spend an afternoon like locals do. Explore Sofia’s fascinating and historical city centre, taste Bul...
Take a Pokemon-walking tour of Sofia as your expert Pokemon guide shows you all the Pokemon Shops an...
Teteven Balkan, one of the most beautiful parts of the Balkan Mountains, is situated very close to S...
On this tour, in one single day, it is possible to visit three of the most important landmarks in Bu...
Sofia’s nice sized city center can easily be visited on foot, but it is a lot more interesting and f...
On this insightful and informative walking tour around Sofia, learn about Bulgaria's Communist past ...