From Split: Plitvice National Park private tour
- Discover the enchanting wilderness inside Croatia's largest national Park
- Marvel at the 16 interconnected cascading lakes
- Admire the beautiful flora and fauna of this UNESCO World Heritage site
Plitvice Lakes National Park is one of Southeast Europe's oldest national parks and Croatia's largest. You will be picked up from your hotel in Split and then driven to this UNESCO World Heritage Site where you'll admire breathtaking nature:
- 16 interconnected upper and lower lakes arranged in cascades, a result of the confluence of several small rivers and subterranean karst rivers, all separated by natural travertine dams, a result of an interplay between water, air and plants.
- Vast forests that are home to bears, wolves and many rare bird species.
- Walk through the limestone canyon of the “Lower Lakes”,
- Take an electric-boat ride across the largest of the Plitvice lakes – Lake Kozjak
- Panoramic train ride and a walk along the top of the canyon’s east side all the way back to starting point
- See the impressive “Great Waterfall” and the “Sastavci” waterfalls and the beautiful dark blue lakes of Novakovica Brod, Kaluserovac, Gavanovac and Milanovac, as well as the vastness of Lake Kozjak.
- Licensed tour guide
- Pick up and drop off
- Small-group tour
- Walking tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Water and snacks during the walk
- In front of your hotel
- Bring camera for capturing breathtaking pictures of Plitvice
- Wear sportswear and closed comfortable shoes
- Bring snacks and water
- Have a warm sweater, raincoat and collapsible umbrella on hand and due to unpredictable weather
- Not recommended for children younger than three years-old as well as anyone with mobility issues as tour includes walking on uneven surfaces
- Tour requires a minimum of four full price adult bookings to operate. In the event of a cancellation due to the minimum booking requirements not being met, you will receive a full refund
- Walking tour is about three-four hours long and can be adjusted
- Daily: 9.00am
Have you always wanted to visit the wild nature hidden in some remote corners of Croatia? This tour ...
Ne manquez pas cette occasion parfaite d'en apprendre plus sur la merveilleuse ville historique de S...
Profitez de cette occasion unique pour déguster des vins croates traditionnels et des collations dan...
Si vous recherchez la paix et la tranquillité loin de la foule affolante, cette excursion est pour v...
Avec plus de 400 voies d'escalade boulonnées dans la région de Split, les grimpeurs de tous les âges...
Faites de vos vacances un moment inoubliable et profitez-en pour explorer Split depuis la mer de man...