- Visit St. James Cathedral in Sibenik - a famous UNESCO World Heritage site
- Swim in the natural waterfalls of Skradinski Buk in Krka National Park
- Learn about this unique site and about plants and animals in Croatia
- Take gorgeous pictures of amazing landscapes and bring the memories home with you
Don’t miss this perfect opportunity to learn more about the wonderful historical town of Sibenik. The tour will take you to the typical and beautiful St. James Cathedral which is now part of the UNESCO World Heritage List. The tour then continues towards one of the most fascinating places in Croatia and worth the trip: the National Park Krka. You will get to see the beautiful waterfalls of Skradinski Buk where you will enjoy a relaxing walk around the woods and the many paths that float above the waters of the river Krka.
Take in this peaceful area and put your mind and body at ease while you contemplate the beautiful natural scenery. Enjoy the sound of waterfalls and rare birds singing, make the most of your visit and jump into the river to swim under a small waterfall. in Skradinski Buk, you’ll also have the opportunity to visit hundred years old water mills that are still active. You will have a lot of free time to spend as you wish walking around, swimming or having lunch in a local restaurant.
- Entry ticket to the Krka National Park
- Entry ticket to the St. James Cathedral in Sibenik
- Professional guide
- Insurance and VAT
- Hotel pick-up (selected hotels only)
- Lunch (optional)
- Youth 7-14 years old: reduced
- Children 3-6 years old: reduced
Obala Hrvatskog narodnog preporoda 21, 21000, Split, Croatia
Tour departs from the Gray Line office in Split which is located on the famous Riva promenade, at the address Obala Hrvatskog narodnog preporoda 21
- You are recommended to wear sportswear and confortable clothes
- Bring a swimmsuit, towel, sunscreen and don’t forget your camera
- Complimantary hotel pick-up is provided from selected hotels. You can organise it after receiving the booking confirmation. Instructions are provided on your voucher
- At 08.40am from Split
- At 09.30am from Trogir
- April: Monday, Friday
- May and October: Monday, Wednesday, Friday
- From 15 June to 15 September: everyday
- From 16 September to 30 September: Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Sunday
Color your day with a trip to the unique and highly interesting old city of Trogir, only a few kms a...
Paddle around the Marjan Park peninsula and end your day in the best possible way with the combinati...
Plitvice Lakes National Park is one of Southeast Europe's oldest national parks and Croatia's larges...
Your local expert guide will discuss the history of Split, placing a special focus on the exact plac...
Experience this unique location away from the city vibes. Krka Waterfalls National Park is worth vis...
Have you always wanted to visit the wild nature hidden in some remote corners of Croatia? This tour ...
Take advantage of this unique opportunity to taste traditional Croatian wines and snacks in a famous...
With over 400 bolted rock climbing routes in the Split area, climbers of all ages and experience can...
Make your holidays memorable and take the opportunity to explore Split from the sea in a fun way sui...