Sea kayaking tour in Split
- Spend a relaxing day paddling, swimming and snorkeling
- Escape the summer heat and explore hidden beaches around Split
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
Make your holidays memorable and take the opportunity to explore Split from the sea in a fun way suited for everyone. Enjoy the combination of breathtaking views of the Kozjak and Mosor mountain chains while paddling around Marjan Park Forest. Small beaches and hidden historical treasures, some of which date back to the 13th century will make your day unforgettable, while you kayak under the supervision of your tour guides to the south side of Marjan Hill.
The tour will take you to the stone pyramids emerging from the sea where you’ll take a break for snorkeling and exploring the underworld. Those who want to participate in cliff jumping can have their pictures and videos taken and brought home as a memory from this tour. The tour ends where it started near Poljud football stadium, which is a cultural monument and protected heritage site as well as the home to the Hajduk Split football team.
- Kayaking and snorkelling gear
- Licensed tour guide
- Education on safety and basics of paddling
- Watertight barrel for your belongings
- Transfer from and to the meeting point
- Photos from the tour
- Food and drinks
Trg Franje Tudmana 1, 21000, Split, Croatia
Meet your guide at Trg Franje Tudmana 1, Split in front the Saint Francis church.
- Please bring a towel, bathing suit, wet shoes, spare clothes, hat, sunglasses, sunscreen, refreshing drink (minimum 1.5 L) and underwater camera (optional)
- Minimum age is 12 years old
- Tour operates with a minimum number of 2 people
- Not recommended for non swimmers and people with the back problems
- Daily at 9.00am and 4.00pm
- Arrive at meeting point 15 minutes prior to tour start time
Have you always wanted to visit the wild nature hidden in some remote corners of Croatia? This tour ...
Don’t miss this perfect opportunity to learn more about the wonderful historical town of Sibenik. Th...
Take advantage of this unique opportunity to taste traditional Croatian wines and snacks in a famous...
If you are looking for peace and tranquility far from the maddening crowd, this tour is for you. Rel...
With over 400 bolted rock climbing routes in the Split area, climbers of all ages and experience can...
Paddle around the Marjan Park peninsula and end your day in the best possible way with the combinati...