Sunset sea kayaking tour in Split
- Enjoy a spectacular sunset
- End your day relaxing on the sea away from the city crowds
- Refresh yourself in the crystal clear Adriatic Sea
Paddle around the Marjan Park peninsula and end your day in the best possible way with the combination of swimming, snorkeling, cliff jumping. Admire amazing views of the sun set behind the mountains. Your tour starts with a safety briefing and some basic paddling instructions before launching into the Adriatic Sea for the best summer activity in Split.
This amazing small group adventure will take you around Marjan Park peninsula where you will enjoy amazing views of Kaštela bay and the surrounding mountains while your guide shares lots of fun local facts about Split and Dalmatia.
After reaching the stop point of your tour you will be able to enjoy some cliff jumping, snorkeling and take a lot of photos with the underwater camera supplied by the guide.
Refreshed from the swim, you will paddle back to your starting point listening to music while the sun sets behind the mountains, creating an amazing and breathtaking view for your everlasting memory from this tour.
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Kayaking gear
- Waterproof barrel/bag for personal items
- Life jacket
- Use of snorkel equipment
- Small-group tour
- Photos from the tour
- Food and drinks
Trg Franje Tuđmana 1, 21000, Split, Croatia
Meet your guide at Trg Franje Tudmana 1, Split in front the Saint Francis church.
- The minimum number of persons per booking is 2
- The minimum age of participation is 6
- Not recommended for participants with back problems
- Tour is subject to favorable weather conditions, in the case of the bad weather organizer reserves the right to cancel the tour
- Daily from 1 May to 30 September
- May at 3.00pm
- June, July and August at 4.00pm
- September at 3.00pm
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the start of the tour
Croatia's Dalmatian coast is home to one of the country's most beautiful nature parks – Biokovo. And...
If a gentle pace when enjoying heritage is what you're after, then this daytrip to Dubrovnik is the ...
The palette of greens and blues Mother Nature used on Krka National Park was infinite. It's hard not...
Exploring Dubrovnik is like uncovering a treasure trove of historical masterpieces. And on this tour...
The great outdoors don't come any greater than Krka National Park, one of Croatia's wildest natural ...
Amazing landscapes and adrenalin-pumping adventure are the name of the game in this River Cetina raf...