Enjoy a peaceful stroll through the vineyards while learning more about the area's wine tradition and production. Your expert guide will lead you through the vines explaining to you how the climate and the territory have favoured the production of quality wines appreciated all over the world. Specifically, you will learn more about the local designation of Côtes de Provence rosé wines while admiring a unique panorama.
La Croix-Valmer vineyard walking tour
Language: English , French
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 1 hour 30 minutes
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Enjoy a relaxing stroll through the vineyards with an expert guide
- Discover the local designation of Côtes de Provence wines
- Learn more about the area's unique wine-making tradition
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Walking tour of the vineyards
- Expert guide
What's not included
- Food and drinks
- Pick up and drop-off service
Tourist Office, 287 Rue Louis Martin, 83420 La Croix-Valmer, France
Present your voucher directly at the Tourist Office.
What to remember
- It is suggested to bring a bottle of water, a hat and sunglasses
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 5 days before the experience begins. If you cancel up to 3 days before, you can still receive a 70% refund. If you cancel up to 1 day before, you can still receive a 50% refund.