Explore central Stockholm and get a totally different view of the city. Did you know that the central area of the city is situated on 14 islands? Begin your kayak adventure on a calm canal in Södermalm and see beautiful Stockholm from a stable one or two-person kayak. All equipment and instructions will be provided.
Self-guided kayak tour in Stockholm
- Embark on an awesome adventure and see Stockholm from the water
- Experience Stockholm with a beginner-friendly, stable kayak
- See the city hall, the old Långholmen prison, Old Town and much more
- Kayaking and safety instructions
- Life jacket, spray deck, map, waterproof bag
Alstaviksvägen 3, Stockholm 117 33, Stockholms län, SE.
The departure point will be the beautiful island of Långholmen (Södermalm) where you will be greeted by the team. You'll be asked to leave all unnecessary things at the rental and collect your equipment, such as lifejacket, paddle and spray deck. One of the instructors will go through everything you need to know about kayaking, where to go and what to do
- It is recommended that kids between the ages of 12 and 17 should kayak with an adult
- Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by parents or legal guardians
- The starting point is only 15 minutes from central station
- From 10 am to 7.00 pm
- Available starting from 15th of May to 20th of September everyday. Rentals are possible starting at 10 am, bookable every hour all the way till 7.00pm.