- Discover the amazing Sweden's capital
- An archipelago of 24,000 islands
- Visit the Old Town (Gamla Stan) and the modern city
- Expert guide
Stockholm, Sweden's capital, is an extraordinarily beautiful city. It is located on the southwest coast of Sweden and occupies an archipelago of 24,000 islands crisscrossed by numerous waterways. This natural oasis is complemented by the stunning Old Town (Gamla Stan), which has been preserved in very good condition throughout the centuries. Far from the charms of Gamla Stan, the modern city shows the innovative design for which Sweden is known worldwide. Guided tour by car (minivan) and walk from Stockholm.
- Old Town (Gamla Stan)
- Royal Palace
- City Hall (tickets included)
- Old Cathedral (tickets included)
- Djurgarden Island
- Mirador de Fjallgatan
- Free time to stroll, walk, lunch or shopping
Why buy shore excursions with Musement?
- Because a multilingual guide is guaranteed (Italian, English, French, Spanish and others)
- Because a small group experience is more personal than a large group tour
- Because ours is a real Shorexc (with capital S)
- Private car or minivan at your disposal
- Spanish licensed professional guide throughout the tour (3 hours)
- Multilingual guides (Italian, English, French, Spanish)
- Admission fee to the visited sites
- Transport from/to the port
- Anything not mentioned under "Included"
- Children ages 0-2: free
- Children ages 3-12: reduced
Södra Hamnvägen 12, 115 41 Stockholm, Sweden
Meeting point: the guide will be waiting for you right after custom control. The tour begins 45 minutes after the arrival of the ship.
- Please note: if the minimum number of tour participants is not reached, the customer will be offered an alternative booking date or a full refund
- The tour begins 45 minutes after the arrival of the ship
- The tour is available on the day cruises arrive in the harbor and at the times determined by the cruise company
Experience the beauty of Stockholm from the sea with your 24-hour ticket, you can hop on and off the...
See the natural wildlife of the Stockholm archipleago in their natural habit on a RIB speedboat on a...
Discover Stockholm from the water during a leisurely kayak tour. Nicknamed the Venice of the North, ...
Board your luxury yacht for a full day sailing trip in the Stockholm archipelago comprised of 30,000...
With your 48-hour Stockholm Pass, you will have the entire city in your hands for two full days. You...
Wenn Sie einen netten & kurzen Überblick über die Stadt bekommen wollen, ist die Altstadtführung gen...