Skansen is the world’s first open-air museum, founded in 1891. See farmsteads and XVIII century mansions, meet characters in period clothing, learn about old traditions and get a glimpse of historic Sweden. Inside some of the farmsteads, you will meet guides in historical clothing who will open doors for you – both literally and figuratively. Prefer a visit to the wild Nordic animals? Take a look at the predators: bear, wolverine, lynx and wolf. Learn more about the behavior of the animals in the wild, as well as their life at Skansen. The zookeepers give several talks about animals during the day. Welcome to Skansen and an interesting time in Stockholm where you can learn more about Sweden!
Skansen open-air museum tickets with optional access to the Aquarium
Duration: up to 24 hours
Mobile voucher accepted
Entrance Fees Included
Do this because
- Learn about the old Swedish traditions and clothing
- Meet bears, wolverines, lynxes and wolves
- Escape the noise and traffic of the city for a day
- Bring the whole family - everyone will love it
What to expect
- Entrance ticket to Skansen only
- Combination ticket including Skansen + Aquarium (depending on selection at check out)
What's not included
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Infant (0-3): free of charge
- Child (4-15): reduced
- Students (16-26): reduced
- Senior (65+): reduced
- Group (10+ people): reduced
Djurgårdsslätten 49-51, 115 21 Stockholm, Sweden
Show your ticket either on your mobile device or as a printed out pdf at the entrance to get inside. You do not need to exchange your voucher at the ticket office.
What to remember
- The ticket is valid for one entry on the day selected at the time of booking
- You can access anytime during the opening hours of the park
- Click here to print your own Skansen Museum map
- Every day
- Check here to check the museum opening hours
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Unfortunately, we can't offer you a refund nor can we change or cancel your booking for this particular product, due to our partner's policy.