Snowshoe adventure from Stockholm
- Experience the breathtaking wild rugged wintery backcountry of Stockholm
- High-quality snowshoes, poles and other gear are provided
- Learn about the flora and fauna from your experienced guide
Gear up and meet your guide and group in central Stockholm and after that, head out of the city and into the forest on your adventure. Enjoy the wintery landscape and try to spot some wild animals. Your guide will help you find footprints in the snow which will be fun to identify, and if you’re lucky you may even see some heads looking out from behind the trees!
After a few hours, you will stop for a picnic lunch somewhere scenic. There will be hot drinks, an open fire and a classic outdoor lunch on offer.
- Snowshoe tour in Stockholm's backcountry
- Transport from central Stockholm to the nature
- Snowshoes, poles and other equipment
- Outdoor lunch
- Youth ages 15-17: reduced
Kungsbro strand 21, 112 26 Stockholm, Sweden
Meet your guide at the tour operator's Adventure Café in Kungsbro Strand 21.
- The minimum age is 15 years old and all participants under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult
- The physical intensity of this tour is rated medium, you will walk several kilometers
- Tour operates on Sundays from January to March
- Starting time is at 8.00am
- Please be at the meeting point 10 minutes prior to the starting time
Stockholm is one of the world's greenest cities and on this tour, you will discover its beautiful na...
During your royal canal tour of Stockholm, you'll sail along the regal Djurgården Canal to see histo...
You'll walk throughout the forest and over some cliffs, with amazing views over the whole nature res...
You will enjoy a relax sightseeing paddle that will allow you a great vantage point as you look arou...
Sample the best of Stockholm's cuisine on this 4-hour walking tour. With a food-loving local guide a...
Delight in Copenhagen’s festive traditions on a 2-hour Christmas culinary tour of the Danish capital...