This is an excellent combo tour of the legendary Djurgården island that includes Skansen, Vasa, and ABBA museums. An open museum and zoo, a beautiful ship with a dramatic history and a musical delight - that is what you need for a fantastic day in the Swedish capital!
Stockholm highlights and Djurgården private walking tour
- Explore art and nature in Skansen Museum
- Combo of three world-known Museums
- Marvel at Vasa sjip in Vasa museum
- Sing along at ABBA band museum
- 24 hrs public transport ticket
- Entrance fees
- Guided walking tour
- Hotel pick-up
- Food and drinks
- Tips (optional)
Djurgården, Stockholm, Sweden
- Your tour guide will meet you at your hotel lobby (please provide your accommodation details for necessary arrangements when booking)
- Please note that the tour is not suitable for travelers with limited walking ability and wheelchair users. Also not recommended for kids aged 5 and under
- The exact tour start time will be set at the time of booking. Please be sure to arrive on time, otherwise, the tour will be shortened accordingly
- You are welcome to stay in the city center after the tour for further exploration
A self-balancing scooter tour through Stockholm is an exciting way to see as much of Stockholm as po...
During your best of Stockholm photography tour, you'll see some of the city's most beautiful panoram...
Gear up and meet your guide and group in central Stockholm and after that, head out of the city and ...
You'll walk throughout the forest and over some cliffs, with amazing views over the whole nature res...
You will enjoy a relax sightseeing paddle that will allow you a great vantage point as you look arou...
This experience is provided by a private local.If you want to spice up your Instagram feed and impre...