Stockholm mountain bike tour
- See a different side of Stockholm
- Discover the city's natural surroundings
- Enjoy an idyllic picnic lunch
Stockholm is one of the world's greenest cities and on this tour, you will discover its beautiful nature by mountain bike.
You'll cross bridges, ride along the water, and pass the colorful houses and buildings as you feel nature all around you and grow acquainted with the city's park life.
Around midday, you will take a break for a lunch picnic.
This tour is adapted for beginner mountain bikers or/and for everyone that likes off-road biking.
- Mountain bikes (with 27 speed, front suspension with lock out and hydraulic disc brake) and helmet
- Rain poncho if needed
- Lunch (sandwich and fruit), drinks and water bottle
- Sunblock and sunglasses
Kungsbro strand 21, 112 26 Stockholm, Sweden
Stockholm Adventures is located at Kungsbrostrand 21, 500m from the main train station (Centralstation) and the biggest subway station (T-Centralen). All subways, community train and airport shuttles stop by. From there, take the Stockholm C/City Terminalen exit, pass the bridge on Klarabergsviaduken, go down to the stairs on your right and follow the canal to find Stockholm Adventures.
- Children must be at least 15 years old and 1.40m to join the tour. Please note that the minimum height overrules the age requirement as we do not have children' bikes
- The tour requires at least two participants to take place. In the event of a cancellation due to the minimum requirement not being met, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Sundays: April-October
- Departure time: 10.00am
- Please arrive 10 minutes prior to the departure time
- Tour does not operate midsummer weekend
This extensive panoramic bus tour of Stockhlom lets you see all of the Swedish capital's most famous...
During your royal canal tour of Stockholm, you'll sail along the regal Djurgården Canal to see histo...
You’ll love your 3-hour tour as you will get a fantastic overview of the city over the centuries and...
Delight in Copenhagen’s festive traditions on a 2-hour Christmas culinary tour of the Danish capital...
Explore the rare species known as the hipster on this Segway expedition to the island of Södermalm. ...
Looking for an introduction to Stockholm from the vantage point of a Segway? You found it! Put on yo...