- See a different side of Stockholm
- Discover the city's natural surroundings
- Enjoy an idyllic picnic lunch
Stockholm is one of the world's greenest cities and on this tour, you will discover its beautiful nature by mountain bike.
You'll cross bridges, ride along the water, and pass the colorful houses and buildings as you feel nature all around you and grow acquainted with the city's park life.
Around midday, you will take a break for a lunch picnic.
This tour is adapted for beginner mountain bikers or/and for everyone that likes off-road biking.
- Mountain bikes (with 27 speed, front suspension with lock out and hydraulic disc brake) and helmet
- Rain poncho if needed
- Lunch (sandwich and fruit), drinks and water bottle
- Sunblock and sunglasses
Kungsbro strand 21, 112 26 Stockholm, Sweden
Stockholm Adventures is located at Kungsbrostrand 21, 500m from the main train station (Centralstation) and the biggest subway station (T-Centralen). All subways, community train and airport shuttles stop by. From there, take the Stockholm C/City Terminalen exit, pass the bridge on Klarabergsviaduken, go down to the stairs on your right and follow the canal to find Stockholm Adventures.
- Children must be at least 15 years old and 1.40m to join the tour. Please note that the minimum height overrules the age requirement as we do not have children' bikes
- The tour requires at least two participants to take place. In the event of a cancellation due to the minimum requirement not being met, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Sundays: April-October
- Departure time: 10.30am
- Please arrive 10 minutes prior to the departure time
- Tour does not operate midsummer weekend
Experience the beauty of Stockholm from the sea with your 24-hour ticket, you can hop on and off the...
See the natural wildlife of the Stockholm archipleago in their natural habit on a RIB speedboat on a...
Board your luxury yacht for a full day sailing trip in the Stockholm archipelago comprised of 30,000...
A Segway tour through Stockholm is an exciting way to see as much of Stockholm as possible without h...
Stockholm, Sweden's capital, is an extraordinarily beautiful city. It is located on the southwest co...
With your 48-hour Stockholm Pass, you will have the entire city in your hands for two full days. You...