On this tour, you will explore the Old Town district Gamla Stan with its hidden precious corners and legends, visit the City Hall, venue of the Nobel Banquet, to learn more about the building with its fabulous Blue Hall and Golden Hall. And of course, the world-known Vasa Museum, to see for yourself the ship with a short, but very rich history.
Stockholm private tour with City Hall and the Nobel Museum
- World-known Nobel Museum visit
- See the famous venue of the Nobel Banquet
- More than a tour - your guide will share their love of art history with you
- Entrance fees
- Guided tour
- Transportation in air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Tips (optional)
Hantverkargatan, Stockholm, Sweden
- Your tour guide will meet you at your hotel lobby (please provide your accommodation details for necessary arrangements when booking)
- Please note: for airport or port pick-up and drop-off, an extra fee will apply
- Please note that the tour is not suitable for travelers with limited walking ability and wheelchair users. Also not recommended for kids aged 5 and under
- The exact tour start time will be set at the time of booking. Please be sure to arrive on time, otherwise, the tour will be shortened accordingly
- You are welcome to stay in the city center after the tour for further exploration
A self-balancing scooter tour through Stockholm is an exciting way to see as much of Stockholm as po...
Gear up and meet your guide and group in central Stockholm and after that, head out of the city and ...
You'll walk throughout the forest and over some cliffs, with amazing views over the whole nature res...
You will enjoy a relax sightseeing paddle that will allow you a great vantage point as you look arou...
You’re in the land of IKEA, Vikings, Swedish meatballs and Pippi Longstocking. But did you also know...
Hear ye', hear ye'! Welcome to the "3 P's" of Stockholm: palaces, priests and pomp! Spend the day st...