Alfred Nobel, the inventor of safe dynamite, established the most prestigious prize in the world. This tour will take you to areas of the city where you become better acquainted with this Swedish inventor, the prizes, and the annual festivities. And of course, you will visit the world-known Vasa Museum, to see for yourself the ship with a short, but very rich history.
Stockholm private tour with the Vasa and Nobel Museum
- Become better acquainted with the Swedish history
- Includes all entrance tickets so that you can book everything together
- Learn more about the local culture first-hand
- Entrance fees
- Guided tour
- Transportation in air-conditioned vehicle
- Private tour
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Tips (optional)
- Your tour guide will meet you at your hotel lobby (please provide your accommodation details for necessary arrangements when booking)
- Please note: for airport or port pick-up and drop-off, an extra fee will apply
- Please note that the tour is not suitable for travelers with limited walking ability and wheelchair users. Also not recommended for kids aged 5 and under
- The exact tour start time will be set at the time of booking. Please be sure to arrive on time, otherwise, the tour will be shortened accordingly
- You are welcome to stay in the city center after the tour for further exploration
A self-balancing scooter tour through Stockholm is an exciting way to see as much of Stockholm as po...
During your best of Stockholm photography tour, you'll see some of the city's most beautiful panoram...
Gear up and meet your guide and group in central Stockholm and after that, head out of the city and ...
You'll walk throughout the forest and over some cliffs, with amazing views over the whole nature res...
You will enjoy a relax sightseeing paddle that will allow you a great vantage point as you look arou...
This experience is provided by a private local.If you want to spice up your Instagram feed and impre...