Private tour of Alsace Wine Route
- Taste the only Sylvaner Grand Cru in the world
- Visit three of the 'Most Beautiful Villages of France'
- Exclusive tour of a vineyard including wine-tasting
- Guided tour of Obernai, medieval city on the Wine Route
Discover the Alsatian region, a place where culture, art de vivre and pleasures of the palate intermingle. Passionate guides will take you for a fullday in one of the most exceptional regions of France. Colorful history, generous wines, and delicious delicacies await.
Your private tour is fully customizable, here is an overview of what you may see:
- Discover the unique historical and architectural heritage of Colmar, capital of Alsatian wines
- Visit Eguisheim, Riquewihr or Mittelbergheim, which rank among the 'Most Beautiful Villages of France'
- Guided stroll through Obernai, a charming walled medieval city on the Wine Route
- Visit of the Haut-Koenigsbourg castle, a mountain forteress built in the 12th century, restored by Kaiser Wilhelm II at the beginning of the 20th century, that witnessed 9 centuries of Alsatian history
- Exclusive tour of a winery, wine-tasting and discovery of the 7 main grape types of Alsace
- Taste the famous Sylvaner Grand Cru Zotzenberg, the only Sylvaner Grand Cru in the world
- Private transportation
- Private driver guide
- Wine tasting
- Museum entrance fees
- Pick-up at your accomodation in Strasbourg, Colmar, Route des vins
- The tour is available full-day or half-day
- Price is intended for a group of 1 to 6 people
- This tour is fully customizable
- Every day
Half-day tour departure at 9.00am or 1.30pm
Full-day tour departure at 9.00am
The Strasbourg Pass is a fantastic little checkbook to help you visit more and spend less! The Stras...
Created in 1570, the Christkindelsmärik (market of the Infant Jesus) is today the oldest Christmas m...
ligue 1 france: AS Monaco - Bordeaux 09-03-2019 7 Avenue des Castelans, 98000 Monaco Delivery AS Mon...
ligue 1 france: Paris Saint-Germain - Marseille 17-03-2019 24 Rue du Commandant Guilbaud, 75016 Boul...
Roland Garros - PC: Final pack: 8 & 9 june 09-06-2019 1S Allée Suzanne Lenglen, 75016 Paris, France ...
Roland Garros - PC: Quarter Final pack: 4 & 5 june 04-06-2019 1S Allée Suzanne Lenglen, 75016 Paris,...