Explore the World Heritage-listed Blue Mountains National Park with over one million hectares of dramatic cliffs, unspoiled bushland, deep canyons and lush rainforest. See native animals up close and choose from the many options we have throughout the day.
Day trips & excursions
Blue mountains and Australian wildlife tours
Printed ticket only
What to expect
- Departing daily at 7.55am. Hotel pick-ups commence prior to this time - upon purchase, you will receive information about pick-up options.
- Hotel pick-up is available from most centrally located hotels. Guests need to contact the AAT King reservations team at +61 2 9028 5183 no later than 24 hours before tour to confirm pick-up location and time.
What to remember
- Concession prices apply to all Australian and New Zealand pensioners, Australian Senior Card holders and full time Australian students.
- Cancellation policy:
- 24 hours or more days' notice: no cancellation fees apply
- Within 24 hours' notice: 50% cancellation fees apply
- Day of departure: full cancellation fees apply
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Unfortunately, we can't offer you a refund nor can we change or cancel your booking for this particular product, due to our partner's policy.