Bondi Beach and Sydney Sights
- See the highlights of downtown Sydney
- Visit Bondi Beach and Kings Cross
- Have amazing views of the Opera House and St. Mary’s Cathedral,
- Discover Hyde Park and the main Art Gallery
Spend an exciting half day in downtown Sydney, Bondi beach and King Cross discovering the beauty of the city and its surrounding area. This is a great tour for those who want to make the most of a quick visit to Sydney.
Start in downtown Sydney where you will be guided through the historic rock area with magnificent views of the Opera House, St Mary’s Cathedral, Hyde Park, the main Art Gallery and the Parliament House. You will be able to get another stunning view of the Opera House and Harbour’s bridge when you stop at Mrs. Macquarie’s Chair.
Continue your tour by traveling to the well-known Bondi Beach, where you will be able to take in the breathtaking scenery that lies before your eyes. Then hop back on the coach for the journey back to Sydney as you enjoy the views of the Eastern suburbs and Paddington.
- City Sights, Bondi Beach
- Experienced Driver Guide
- Comprehensive commentary
- Travel in an air-conditioned coach
- Children 2 to 15 years of age: reduced
- Children 2 and under: free
- Departing daily at 2.00pm
- Hotel pick-ups commence prior to this time - upon purchase, you will receive information about pick-up options
Sydney is one of the world's great gay and lesbian cities — with plenty of stories waiting for you t...
Venture back to historic Sydney. A time when prisoners were the law, public executions were commonpl...
See the best that Sydney has to offer and save money with the Sydney Flexi Attraction Pass. If it's ...
On this day tour you will travel to Cooya Beach north of Port Douglas and meet with the Kubirri Warr...
These relaxed concerts take place on summer afternoons as the sun sets across Sydney Harbour, and la...
With the flickering of a candle, love sparks. Two hands meet in the dark and four friends' lives are...