Hunter Valley Harvest Wine Experience
- Experience Australia’s oldest wine producing region, the picturesque Hunter Valley
- Enjoy a delicious lunch made with local produce while you sample some of the area’s best wines
- Visit historic and award-winning McGuigan Wines, dating back to the 1800s
Discover Australia’s oldest wine producing region, the picturesque Hunter Valley! Travel over the Sydney Harbour Bridge before being treated to magnificent views of the Hawkesbury River and Australian countryside. Visit the opulent surrounds of Leogate Estate as you taste their award-winning varietals and take in the views of the Brokenback Ranges.
Next you will visit Hunter Valley Resort where you can walk amongst the vineyards and learn about the wine making process and the important role the Resort holds for this region. Enjoy a delicious lunch made with local produce while you sample some of the area’s best wines and after lunch have the chance to purchase (own expense) a beer tasting paddle from the onsite Brewery.
Spend the afternoon at the award-winning McGuigans Winery where you will take part in a private group tasting and visit the cellar door where you can purchase a bottle or two to take home. Finish the day at Roche Estate where you will have free time to explore the local shops offering Australian cheeses with gourmet delights, coffee, gelato, craft beer and cellar doors.
- 3 Wine Tastings
- Experienced Driver Guide
- Comprehensive commentary
- Travel in an air-conditioned coach
- Any additional meal/drink
Hotel pick-up is available from most centrally located hotels. Guests need to contact the AAT King reservations team at +61 2 9028 5183 no later than 24 hours before tour to confirm pick-up location and time.
- If you try a wine you like, there is plenty of storage room on the coach, so don’t be shy if you want to stock up on bottles of Hunter Valley wines.
- Australian Senior Card Holders, Australian and New Zealand Pensioners & full time Australian Students can travel on concessional prices where applicable. Please have your card with you.
- Cancellation policy:
- 24 hours or more days' notice: no cancellation fees apply
- Within 24 hours' notice: 50% cancellation fees apply
- Day of departure: full cancellation fees apply
- Departing every Tuesday, Friday and Sunday at 7.55am. Hotel pick-ups commence prior to this time - upon purchase, you will receive information about pick-up options.
See the Three Sisters in Katoomba and admire panoramic views over the Jamison Valley from a vantage ...
Visit Leogate Estate for a tour and tastings of their wines. At the Hunter Resort enjoy a tasting pl...
Enjoy spectacular views as you travel over the Harbour Bridge for stunning photo opportunities of th...
At Mt. Ainslie see panoramic views of Canberra. Visit the Australian War Memorial and National Museu...
There's plenty to see on this tour through world-class Sydney. Enjoy stunning views from Milsons Poi...
Your Driver Guide will provide expert commentary as you travel past famous suburbs, each with its ow...