La Bohème New Year's Eve at the Sydney Opera House
- Experience New Year's Eve at the Sydney Opera House
- Put on some bling, kick up your heels and head out the door
- Leave the crowds behind as you stroll towards the sails
With the flickering of a candle, love sparks. Two hands meet in the dark and four friends' lives are changed forever.
The way that first love grabs hold of your insides and floods you with something you've never felt before. The fire that burns you the first time jealousy flares. The growing up you do in the instant you realise love can't last forever. Puccini takes these achingly human feelings and sets them to music—music that soars with the ecstasy of love, crackles with the pain of jealousy and cries with the agony of loss.
Some human emotions are too big for words alone, and for that, we have music. La Bohème exposes your soul to the feelings that only music can express, and it opens our season most years because that's an experience everyone should have in their lifetime.
Gale Edwards’ glittering production is set among the fishnets and fairy lights of 1930s bohemian Berlin.
Joan Sutherland Theatre, Sydney Opera House, Bennelong Point, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
- Should ticket holders arrive late, they will be let in at an appropriate time
- Event duration is a guide only and may be subject to change
- The interval will be timed for the 9pm fireworks
- Tickets will be available for collection at the Sydney Opera House Box Office. Please be prepared to provide a form of photo identification bearing the same name as your booking
Set on the beautiful blue Sydney Harbour this fast paced city of cosmopolitan character is one of th...
Sydney is one of the world's great gay and lesbian cities — with plenty of stories waiting for you t...
Venture back to historic Sydney. A time when prisoners were the law, public executions were commonpl...
See the best that Sydney has to offer and save money with the Sydney Flexi Attraction Pass. If it's ...
On this day excursion from Sydney, you will discover the natural beauty of the Blue Mountains as you...
These relaxed concerts take place on summer afternoons as the sun sets across Sydney Harbour, and la...