Magical Manly and Beyond
- See the highlights of downtown Sydney with your guide
- Visit Manly Beach and North Head Lookout
- Have amazing views of the Opera House and Darling Harbour
- Take a walk along the Corso to see the views that make Manly beach famous
Spend an unforgettable half-day in Sydney, Manly Beach and North Head Lookout. This is a great tour for those who are tight on time but still want to enjoy the beauty of the city and its surrounding area.
Your tour will start off bright and early in Sydney, where you will be given an introduction about its history and culture along with some information about the nearby towns. The tour will continue by taking you to the well-known Manly Beach. While venturing to Manly, you will be able to see the spectacular views of Darling Harbour and stop at Milsons point for additional panoramic views of the Opera House and Pacific Ocean.
Once you arrive to Manly beach, you will be able to take in the breathtaking scenery that lies before your eyes. You can take a walk along the famous Corso to take in all the sights and natural splendor. Venture to North Head Lookout where you can see stunning views of the Pacific Ocean. Enjoy your time at Manly beach before making the trip back to Sydney past the fashionable and elite suburbs of Neutral Bay and Mosman. Conclude your morning tour at either King Street Wharf or Circular Quay.
- Manly and Northern Beaches
- Experienced Driver Guide
- Comprehensive commentary
- Travel in an air-conditioned coach with free Wifi
- Children 2 to 15 years of age: reduced
- Children 2 and under: free
- Departing daily at 8.15am
- Hotel pick-ups commence prior to this time - upon purchase, you will receive information about pick-up options
Sydney é uma das maiores cidades gay do mundo - com uma abundância de histórias para descobrir. Saib...
Volte para Sydney histórico. Um momento em que os prisioneiros eram a lei, as execuções públicas era...
Veja o melhor que Sydney tem para oferecer e economize dinheiro com o Sydney Flexi Attraction Pass. ...
On this day tour you will travel to Cooya Beach north of Port Douglas and meet with the Kubirri Warr...
These relaxed concerts take place on summer afternoons as the sun sets across Sydney Harbour, and la...
With the flickering of a candle, love sparks. Two hands meet in the dark and four friends' lives are...