Head over on a truly authentic and historical Australian tour and discover the local pearl farm at the Broken Bay Shellar Door in Mooney Mooney, New South Wales. Meet the people behind the pearls as they share their expertise with passion as you delve into this unique local Aussie industry. You'll embark on an intriguing tour, cruise to the local pearl farm, browse the locally-grown pearl jewelry and immerse yourself in this fascinating piece of Australian history.
Pearl Farm Discovery Tour in Hawkesbury
- Discover the true artistry behind pearl farming
- Enjoy a charming boat trip to the enchanting pearl farm
- See a different side of Aussie history
- 1-hour guided tour of the pearl farm
- Cruise around the pearl farm
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Tips (optional)
- Children (age 4-15): reduced
- Seniors (age 65+): reduced
- Infants (age 0-3): free admission
97 Pacific Hwy, Mooney Mooney NSW 2083, Australia
Please meet at the entrance of the shed.
- Please wear comfortable and weather appropriate clothing and shoes
- Daily except on Mondays
- Tours begin at 11.00 am or 14.30 pm
No trip to Sydney is complete without a visit to the Sydney Opera House, the city’s most famous buil...
Come and explore the World Heritage-listed Blue Mountains! Stretching over one million acres, you'll...
Discover Australia’s oldest wine-producing region, the picturesque Hunter Valley! On this tour, you ...
Between watering holes, your guide will take you through the alleys and cobbled streets of The Rocks...
This is a full-day of rock climbing for everyone of all levels and experience. Your guide will also ...
Are you planning a proposal, a special anniversary celebration or a romantic surprise date? With an ...