Head over on a truly authentic and historical Australian tour and discover the local pearl farm at the Broken Bay Shellar Door in Mooney Mooney, New South Wales. Meet the people behind the pearls as they share their expertise with passion as you delve into this unique local Aussie industry. You'll embark on an intriguing tour, cruise to the local pearl farm, browse the locally-grown pearl jewelry and immerse yourself in this fascinating piece of Australian history.
Excursions & day trips
Pearl Farm discovery tour in Hawkesbury
Mobile voucher accepted
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Discover the true artistry behind pearl farming
- Enjoy a charming boat trip to the enchanting pearl farm
- See a different side of Aussie history
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- 1-hour guided tour of the pearl farm
- Cruise around the pearl farm
What's not included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
97 Pacific Hwy, Mooney Mooney NSW 2083, Australia
Please meet at the entrance of the shed
What to remember
- Please wear comfortable and weather-appropriate clothing and shoes
- There is a minimum of 2 participants per tour
Broken Bay Pearl Farm
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 2 days before the experience begins.
What people say about this experience