Mini Suzuka Circuit is the only professional overseas go-kart track authorized by the Suzuka Circuit in Japan. Feel like a Formula 1 pilot and get a good old adrenaline rush while you whiz down the curvy race track! Each session allows all participants to compete in a safe and friendly environment, enjoying the fun of high-speed racing.
Mini Suzuka go-kart park ticket in Kaohsiung
Language: English , Chinese
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: 6 hours
Entrance Fees Included
Do this because
- Get an adrenaline rush
- Feel like a Formula 1 driver
- Have a high-speed day with friends and family
What to expect
- Mini Suzuka Circuit Birel N35 Racing Car Ticket
What's not included
- Introductory lesson (only for first-time kart racers)
No. 1-1, Zhong'an Road, 前鎮區高雄市台灣
Please go to ticket service center to change paper ticket and wristband.
What to remember
- First-time participants must take an introductory lesson. This ticket does not include course fees (NT$100). Please pay by local currency (New Taiwan Dollar) or credit card on site.
- Participants must be taller than 155cm
- Participants under 18 must fill in a parental consent form
- This activity is not suitable for seniors aged over 65 and the disabled
- Participants need to change the paper ticket before entry (please go to the tickets counter)
- Children under 12 cannot participate in this experience
- Mondays to Fridays from 11:00 am till 9:30 am
- Saturday to Sunday from 10:30 am till 9:30 am
LION DMC INTERNATIONAL CO., LTD
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.