Welcome to the vibrant neighborhoods of West Taipei! Both the historic heart of the city and the main entertainment hub, this area is a must-see when visiting this bustling capital city. On this tour, you'll get to enjoy the company of an expert private guide as you admire the grand monuments of Zhongzheng district, browse the stalls at Nanmen Market, and discover Taiwanese fashion and pop culture in Ximending district. After your busy tour, you can sit back and relax while you enjoy a delicious traditional hot pot dinner.
Ni Hao Taipei: cultural tour and hot pot dinner
- Get the chance to take awesome pictures!
- See all the best local insights thanks to your expert guide
- Enjoy a delicious all-you-can-eat hot pot dinner
- Feel like a local on this tour!
- Public metro fares
- Multi-language speaking guide
- Private tour
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Roundtrip transportation
- Infant (0-3): Free
MRT Chiang Kai-Shek Memorial Hall Station, 羅斯福路一段中正區台北市台灣
- Please prepare Passport.
- Pets or any hazardous items are prohibited during this tour.
- Please be on time for every scheduled itinerary.
- We reserve the right to revise the itinerary according to the traffic condition, massive visitors and other circumstances.
- Please read the cancellation policy in detail before buying.
- Daily except on Mondays
- Tour starts at 11.30 am
Located in the bustling Xinyi District, Taipei 101 is a must-see for travelers exploring Taiwan. Ove...
TaipeiEYE is the home of authentic Traditional Chinese Performing Arts where you can see eye-opening...
Kick-start your Taiwanese tour and explore the vibrant neighborhoods of West Taipei which are consid...
Kaohsiung is the largest city in southern Taiwan, with sunny and pleasant weather all year around. K...
Kaohsiung has been selected as one of the top 10 cities in the world worth traveling in 2018. This i...
Enjoy a relaxing and private, one-way transfer service between Kaohsiung Airport and Downtown Kaohsi...