Spend an indulgent and pampering day in Taipei on this full-day, private tour. You will meet your expert local guide in the morning at the Shilin MRT station, and head first to the Kuo Yuan Ye Museum of Cake and Pastry. On this tour, you'll also get the chance to make traditional delicious Taiwanese pineapple cakes, where you will taste these delicious sweet treats. Next, enjoy a Japanese ramen lunch at a popular local eatery. Finally, visit the Beitou Hot Spring Museum before enjoying a relaxing hot spring soak of your own.
Ni Hao Taipei: DIY pineapple cakes and hot spring bath tour
- A private tour that gives you the chance to explore at your own pace
- Attend a pineapple-cake cooking class, and dine at a ramen restaurant
- Enjoy a hot spring soak after visiting the Beitou Hot Spring Museum
- Public metro fares
- Pineapple DIY Admissions
- Sweet Me Hot Spring (private room for 2-3 people)
- Oh-Bear Souvenir Cookies
- English, Japanese, German and French guide (on request)
- Tips (optional)
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Roundtrip transportation
- Infant (0-3): Free
MRT Shilin Station, Shilin District, Taipei City, Taiwan
Please meet at Exit 1 of the MRT Shilin Station.
- Please bring your passport
- Pets or any hazardous items are prohibited on this tour
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Tuesdays and Sundays
- Tour begins 08.30 am
Located in the bustling Xinyi District, Taipei 101 is a must-see for travelers exploring Taiwan. Ove...
TaipeiEYE is the home of authentic Traditional Chinese Performing Arts where you can see eye-opening...
Kick-start your Taiwanese tour and explore the vibrant neighborhoods of West Taipei which are consid...
Kaohsiung is the largest city in southern Taiwan, with sunny and pleasant weather all year around. K...
Kaohsiung has been selected as one of the top 10 cities in the world worth traveling in 2018. This i...
Enjoy a relaxing and private, one-way transfer service between Kaohsiung Airport and Downtown Kaohsi...