Half-Day Fishing Tour in Clearwater
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: 4 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Spend half a day cruising around Clearwater Beach on a guided fishing adventure to reel in a fresh catch
- Enjoy the comfortable interior of this 90-foot fishing boat and relax while out on the water
- Fish for snapper, grouper, sea bass, and more with the vast selection that Clearwater Beach is known for
What to expect
Come aboard the 90-foot Super Queen charter for a 4-hour fishing trip that departs from Clearwater Beach. Travel up to 10 miles offshore and reel in a variety of saltwater catch!
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Guided half-day fishing charter
- Includes rod rentals
What to remember
- Typically, it takes between 45 minutes and an hour to get to the fishing grounds
- Once out there, the boat will make between 1 and 4 stops, depending on how the fish are cooperating
- You can expect approximately 2 hours of fishing time
- Sometimes, if conditions permit, the boat will drift fish, and there is even more fishing time
- The typical catch on a half-day fishing trip is grunts (snapper family), some sea bass, and an occasional grouper and/or kingfish
- We also catch various species of shark, mostly in the warmer months
- Frozen, cut squid (included) is the preferred bait on the half-day, although we do bring frozen herring as well, in case some larger species are hungry
- This type of fishing is very easy to learn, and our crew are all able to show you how it's done!
- The deckhand will keep your catch iced down for you on a numbered stringer, and when you arrive back at the dock he will be happy to clean your fish for you for a small fee
- Full refunds for cancellations made at least 24 hours in advance
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.