Leave Tampere for a day to explore the Art Town Mänttä. The Serlachius shuttle bus will bring you to the town and drop you off at the Serlachius Museum Gösta. At the museum, you will receive an art tour. Admire the wonderful pieces at this awarded museum. Next up is a guided tour through the beautiful nature surrounding the museum.
A delicious 3-course lunch will await you at the Restaurant Gösta to regain some energy for the second part of your tour. The shuttle bus will bring you to Serlachius Museum Gustaf where you can enjoy a dramatized tour through the museum. Follow your guide and explore the awarded museum in a special way. The shuttle bus will bring you back to Tampere after your tour.
Overview for a possible itinerary:
- Departure from Tampere bus station at 10.50 am or railway station at 11.05 am
- Arrival in Mänttä at 12.25 pm for a guided tour at Serlachius Gösta and delicious lunch
- At 3.30 pm the shuttle bus takes you to Serlachius Museum Gustaf for a dramatized tour
- You will head back to Tampere at 5.30 pm
- Arrival in Tampere railway station at 6.45 pm or bus station at 6.50 pm