SKIP THE LINE
DO THIS BECAUSE...
- Visit the Capital of the "Baroque", a UNESCO heritage since 2002
- Admire the mosaics of an ancient Roman villa
- Discover the life of a fishing village
- Learn from your passionate and educated guide
WHAT TO EXPECT
On this tour, enjoy the possibility to visit the Capital of the "Baroque", a UNESCO heritage since 2002, to admire the mosaics of an ancient Roman villa and to discover the life of a fishing village. Arrive at Noto and take a visit on foot of the Baroque historical center with its suggestive cathedral splendidly restored.
Continue towards the archaeological site of the House of Tellaro to visit the wonderful mosaics of the IV century A.D. (entrance fees are extra). Continue to Marzamemi, a typical fishing village and enjoy free time for swimming and shopping for typical products of tuna fishing or “Tonnara.” Enjoy lunch as you please on your own.
- All ground transportation as per itinerary
- Multilingual tour leader service
- Free hotel pick up for the accommodations on the route is also available upon request
WHAT'S NOT INCLUDED
- Entrance fees
- Meals and drinks
- Other extras
WHAT TO REMEMBER
- Bathing suit
- Bath towel
- Infants under 3 years of age: free
- Children 3-12 years of age: reduced
Taormina: discover all activities