Enjoy a 2-hour boat trip to explore the most beautiful places of Taormina coastline. This small group tour will depart from Giardini Naxos port and will take you to discover some stunning sites such as: Cape Schisò, Cape Taormina, Cross’ rock, Prickly pears’ rock, Cave of the mermaids, Grotta Azzurra ( Blue Cave), Coral Cave, Bay of Mazzaro Bay of San Nicola (or the Bay of the Mermaids) and Rock of “Ziu Innaru”. Also, during the tour you'll have the chance to stop for at Isola Bella (Beautiful Island) bay for a swim or for snorkelling and then enjoy a snack/drink or some fresh fruit. A truly unmissable tour if you are in Taormina for your holidays!
Taormina coastline boat tour with swim & snorkel at Isola Bella
Language: English , Italian
Availability: every day
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 2 hours
Do this because
- Get the most out of your time in Taormina with a beautiful boat trip to explore its stunning coastline and islands!
- Visit places such as the Cave of the mermaids and the Grotta Azzurra (Blue Cave)
- Stop for a for a swim or to snorkel in Isola Bella (Beautiful Island)
What to expect
- boat trip
- guidance during the tour
- swim/snorkelling stop at Isola Bella
- drinks, snack/fresh fruit break
What's not included
- snorkelling equipment
- transportation to the meeting point
- Children are free up to 3 years
Via Calcide Eubea, 1, 98035 Giardini Naxos, Messina
Meet your boat crew at Blue Diamond Tour desk at Giardini Naxos port
What to remember
- Remember to bring a towel, swimming gear and sunscreen
- Please note that the boats can accommodate a maximum of 10 people
- These boats are not very big, so in case of a windy day some boat movements can occur. Please keep that in mind if you suffer from sea sickness.
- every day at 9.30am, 11.30am, 3.00pm and 5.00pm
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Unfortunately, we can't offer you a refund nor can we change or cancel your booking for this particular product, due to our partner's policy.