Taormina coastline boat tour with swim & snorkel at Isola Bella
- Get the most out of your time in Taormina with a beautiful boat trip to explore its stunning coastline and islands!
- Visit places such as the Cave of the mermaids and the Grotta Azzurra (Blue Cave)
- Stop for a for a swim or to snorkel in Isola Bella (Beautiful Island)
Enjoy a 2-hour boat trip to explore the most beautiful places of Taormina coastline. This small group tour will depart from Giardini Naxos port and will take you to discover some stunning sites such as: Cape Schisò, Cape Taormina, Cross’ rock, Prickly pears’ rock, Cave of the mermaids, Grotta Azzurra ( Blue Cave), Coral Cave, Bay of Mazzaro Bay of San Nicola (or the Bay of the Mermaids) and Rock of “Ziu Innaru”. Also, during the tour you'll have the chance to stop for at Isola Bella (Beautiful Island) bay for a swim or for snorkelling and then enjoy a snack/drink or some fresh fruit. A truly unmissable tour if you are in Taormina for your holidays!
- boat trip
- guidance during the tour
- swim/snorkelling stop at Isola Bella
- drinks, snack/fresh fruit break
- snorkelling equipment
- transportation to the meeting point
- Children are free up to 3 years
Via Calcide Eubea, 1, 98035 Giardini Naxos, Messina
Meet your boat crew at Blue Diamond Tour desk at Giardini Naxos port
- Remember to bring a towel, swimming gear and sunscreen
- Please note that the boats can accommodate a maximum of 10 people
- These boats are not very big, so in case of a windy day some boat movements can occur. Please keep that in mind if you suffer from sea sickness.
- every day at 9.30am, 11.30am, 3.00pm and 5.00pm
A great day out, packed with nature and adventures!Your driver will pick you up from your hotel betw...
Spend a pleasant morning in Taormina learning to prepare delicious Sicilian recipes with the support...
On this excursion, explore Mount Etna, the highest active volcano in Europe, a UNESCO site since 201...
Discover the Sicilian hinterland and the Tyrrhenian coast by visiting two of the most important citi...
Visit the vibrant local market and the traditional food shops with the Cesarina and immerse yourself...
Attend a private cooking class in the morning or in the afternoon, learn the secrets of the Taormina...