Day tour of Bethlehem, Jericho, Dead Sea and River Jordan from Tel Aviv
- Discover Bethlehem, the birthplace of Jesus and visit some of its key sites including the Church of the Nativity
- Explore Jericho, the oldest city on Earth, and ascend the Mount of Temptation by cable car
- Head to the Dead Sea, where you can float in the waters and immerse yourself in the mud at a private beach
- View the Baptism site on the Jordan River
Departing from Tel Aviv, you will head to Bethlehem to explore the city before it becomes bustling with other groups. Discover the birthplace of Jesus and the Church of the Nativity. Descending through the Judean Desert, reach Jericho, the lowest city on Earth, and ascend the Mount of Temptation by cable car. Here you will enjoy a guided tour of the Monastery.
Continue to Qasr al-Yahud Baptismal site where, according to tradition, Jesus was baptized. End the day at the Dead Sea for floating in the waters and immerse in the mud on the private beach. Return to Tel Aviv at around 6.30pm.
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Guided tours of Bethlehem, Jericho and Baptism site
- Dead Sea private beach entry fee
- Cable car entry fees $16
Alma Beach, Kaufmann St 7, Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel
Israeli Textile Center, Kaufman Street 2 (Corner of Shenkar & Kaufman St), Tel Aviv
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Adult pricing applies to all travellers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please be aware that at this time of year there are a higher number of tourists. The Church of Nativity can tend to get quite crowded. Please be prepared for a long queue or the possibility of not seeing all parts of the church due to crowds
- The Dead Sea Beach has changing rooms where you can change and shower before and after floating in the Dead Sea
- We suggest you bring a water bottle, snacks, good walking/hiking shoes, hat, sunscreen, bathing suit and towel
- Please dress modestly for religious sites (men no shorts, women no bare shoulders)
- If you have small luggage or belongings, you can bring them along and leave them in the vehicle, however, we are not responsible for any lost items. Please note you may change vehicles throughout the day, so please be mindful to take the bags with you
- Please be sure to arrive at the pickup location on time. We ask that you give a 15-30 minute window for the driver to arrive. Please wait outside in front of the hotel entrance.
Golan Heights resides in the most northern part of Israel where there are beautiful views filled wit...
On your 3-city, 2-day tour you will visit Caesarea, Acre and Golan with a 1-night stay in a hotel in...
On this tour you will see the fortress of Masada, Ein Gedi nature reserve, and the Dead Sea, departi...
Join this Jerusalem Day Tour departing from Tel Aviv, the most convenient way to discover the rich a...
From the elevated position on the Mount of Olives, you have a panoramic view of the Holy City of Jer...
There is no better way to make new friends than on a cold glass of beer. Taste some Israeli craft be...