Day tour of Jerusalem, the Dead Sea and Bethlehem from Tel Aviv
- Float in the waters of the Dead Sea and immerse yourself in the famous muds
- Explore the Old City of Jerusalem with our guided tour which includes the Western Wall, Via Dolorosa and Church of the Sepulchre
- Enjoy an optional tour of Bethlehem, the city of the birth of Jesus Christ including Church of the Nativity
At 6:30am you will be picked up from Tel Aviv and head to Jerusalem, the 'City of Gold.' At 08:00 you will start a guided tour in Jerusalem's Old City including the Via Dolorosa, Church of the Sepulchre, markets, Byzantine Cardo, and Western Wall. After that, enjoy an optional tour of Bethlehem (25 USD) and the Church of the Nativity, the city where Jesus Christ was born. Those who are not interested in Bethlehem can enjoy free time in Jerusalem.
In the afternoon at 14:30, begin heading east through the Judean Desert passing the Inn of the Good Samaritan. You will have a overview from the road of Jericho, the oldest city on earth where the Mount of Temptation towers over the Judean Desert, and stop at the Baptism site of Qasr al Yehud. At 15:30 you will arrive at the Dead Sea, the lowest point on earth, and enjoy bathing and floating on its therapeutic water. At 16:30 leave the Dead Sea and you will return to Tel Aviv, arrival by 19:00.
- All transportation in air conditioned vehicles
- Guided tour in Jerusalem, Entry fee to the private Dead Sea beach
- Gratuities (optional)
- Bethlehem tour is optional and to be paid on site (25 USD)
HaYarkon St 250, Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel
Entrance to the Grand Beach Hotel, Tel Aviv
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Adult pricing applies to all travellers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Note that in some circumstances, the order of sites visited might change
- Each traveller is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- The Bethlehem tour is optional and to be paid on site (25 USD)
Golan Heights resides in the most northern part of Israel where there are beautiful views filled wit...
On your 3-city, 2-day tour you will visit Caesarea, Acre and Golan with a 1-night stay in a hotel in...
On your tour you will be picked up from your Tel Aviv hotel and head towards the Dead Sea, located a...
Departing from Tel Aviv, you will head to Bethlehem to explore the city before it becomes bustling w...
You will be picked up early in the morning at 06.30am from Tel Aviv and will start heading east to e...
This unique tour offers visitors the opportunity to discover the world of "social Judaism" and its m...