This comprehensive walking tour visits several highlights of the Old City in Jerusalem and is one of the best ways to explore the city with limited time. This 3-hour walking tour is with a licensed and local guide and explores major highlights of the eternal city. Jerusalem, the historic city important to Jews, Christians and Muslims, houses many important sites including the Western Wall, the Church of the Holy Sepulcher, the Via Dolorosa and much more. The Old City of Jerusalem which is divided into four quarters, the Jewish Quarter, the Christian Quarter, the Muslim Quarter and the Armenian quarter is best explored by foot, through the various alleyways, marketplaces and historic landmarks. With a knowledgeable guide in English, visit the highlights of the Old City of Jerusalem, learn and experience the magic and power of the holy city.
Jerusalem Old City: 3-hour highlights walking tour from Tel Aviv
- See the main highlights including the Western Wall, Church of the Holy Sepulchre, Via Dolorosa
- Visit the Church of the Holy Sepulcher
- Step along Via Dolorosa and feel history around you
- Entrance fees
- Guided walking tour
- Additional food and drinks
- Tips (optional)
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Infant (0-2 years old): free of charge
Textile and Clothing Centre, Kaufman Street 2, Tel Aviv, Israel
Please meet in front of the Textile and Clothing Centre.
- Modest clothing is recommended (shoulders and knees covered)
- Please bring a hat, sunscreen, and walking shoes
- This activity is unsuitable for anyone with walking difficulties or wheelchair users
- No strollers are allowed
- Pets are not allowed
- Please note, children car seats will not be provided
- All travelers must carry a valid passport at all times
- This tour starts in Tel Aviv and ends in Jerusalem. Drop-off to your hotel is not included
- This tour is available daily, starting at 6:30am
Enjoy a private transfer from Ben Gurion International airport to your accomodation in Tel Aviv. It ...
Caesarea is an ancient port town made famous by King Herod who named it in honor of Caesar Augustus....
Every Tuesday people gather together for a fun evening of beers or wine and creative spirit. Join in...
Enjoy a guided tour to the heart of Tel Aviv, the Carmel Market, also known as Shuk Hacarmel. This b...
This tour will take you from Jaffa to the heart of Tel Aviv. You will get to see all the highlights ...
In the years Tel Aviv has been nominated number one destination for vegan food. During this tour you...