Tour of Petra from Tel Aviv with flights
- Visit one of the New 7 Wonders of the World
- Step back in time and discover the history of Petra
- Enjoy the included flights and air-conditioned drive
- Marvel in the rock-cut architecture and the color of the stone of the famous Rose City
Tour Petra with a professional guide and see the famous facade of the Treasury, the Roman theater and the temples. Your tour of Petra begins in Tel Aviv with round-trip airfare to and from Petra. You will board your flight in the morning from Sde Dov (Tel Aviv) airport to Eilat. A driver will pick you up from the airport and escort you across the border of Israel to Jordan passing through border control and customs. Once in Jordan you will enjoy an air-conditioned vehicle as you are driven to Petra along a vast and comfortable highway, "desert way."
Following a scenic route on the mountain side and arriving at Petra's historical site, your tour of Petra begins. Included in your tour is an optional horse-back ride for the first 700 meters of the route and lunch at a local authentic restaurant. After the tour will venture back towards the border with a few stops along the way at certain observation points in order for you to enjoy the beautiful landscape that Wadi Rum has to offer. Finally, back to Eilat for the return flight to Tel Aviv.
- Air-conditioned transportation
- Entrance fees
- Internal flights
- Licensed guide
- Visa charges
- Departure tax
- Tips and gratuities
- Transfers to/from airport in Tel Aviv
- Personal insurance
- Children (4-12): reduced
- Infants (0-3): reduced
Sderot Levi Eshkol 25, Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel
After your flight from Sde Dov Airport in Tel Aviv you will meet your guide at the Eilat airport.
- A current and valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Flight tickets are non-transferrable and non-refundable
- Dress code:
- Winter: warm clothing
- Summer: cool, comfortable, and head-covering clothing
- Good walking shoes
- A one-way flight from Tel Aviv to Eliat is approximately 50 minutes
- Border control may take up to an hour, patience is appreciated
- Once in Jordan, the transfer to Petra is approximately three hours
- This tour is not suitable for children 3 and under
- Monday to Friday
- Flight departure from Sde Dov Airport (Tel Aviv): 6.40am
- Please be at the airport an hour before take off
Departing from Tel Aviv, you will head to Bethlehem to explore the city before it becomes bustling w...
Golan Heights resides in the most northern part of Israel where there are beautiful views filled wit...
On this tour you will see the fortress of Masada, Ein Gedi nature reserve, and the Dead Sea, departi...
You will be picked up early in the morning at 02:00 am from Tel Aviv. At 05:30 you will arrive at th...
Departing Tel Aviv you will be driven through the Judean Desert to the Dead Sea region, the lowest o...
Explore an intriguing region which can be difficult for some travelers to visit alone. On your guide...
Leaving Tel Aviv in the morning, you'll be driven up the Israeli side of the Jordan Valley and cross...
Your three fully-packed days begin in Tel Aviv, as you'll head toward the Jordanian border. You'll c...
Your Tel Aviv bike tour takes you through the real Tel Aviv, and gives you the chance to see how peo...
This Tel Aviv pub crawl will show you the wild and vibrant nightlife of this city that never sleeps....