Tour of Petra from Tel Aviv with flights
- Visit one of the New7Wonders of the World
- Step back in time and discover the history of Petra
- Enjoy the included flights and air-conditioned drive
- Marvel in the rock-cut architecture and the color of the stone of the famous Rose City
Tour Petra with a professional guide and see the famous facade of the Treasury, the Roman theater and the temples. Your tour of Petra begins in Tel Aviv with roudtrip airfare to and from Petra. You will board your flight in the morning from Sde Dov(Tel Aviv) airport to Eilat. A driver will pick you up from teh airport and escort you across the border of Israel to Jordan passing through border contorl and customs. Once in Jordan you will enjoy an air-conditioned vehicle as you are driven to Petra along a vast and comfortable highway, "desert way."
Following a scenic route on the mountain side and arriving at Petra's historical site, your tour of Petra begins. Included in your tour is an optional horse-back ride for the first 700 meters of the route and lunch at a local authentic restaurant. After the tour will venture back towards the border with a few stops along the way at certain observation points in order for you to enjoy the beautiful landscape that Wadi Rum has to offer. Finally, back to Eilat for the return flight to Tel Aviv.
- Air-conditioned transportation
- Entrance fees
- Internal flights
- Licensed guide
- Visa charges
- Departure tax
- Tips and gratuities
- Transfers to/from airport in Tel Aviv
- Personal insurance
- Children (4-12): reduced
- Infants (0-3): reduced
After your flight from Sde Dov Airport in Tel Aviv you will meet your guide at the Eilat airport.
- A current and valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Flight tickets are non-transferrable and non-refundable
- Dress code:
- Winter: warm clothing
- Summer: cool, comfortable, and head-covering clothing
- Good walking shoes
- A one-way flight from Tel Aviv to Eliat is approximately 50 minutes
- Border control may take up to an hour, patience is appreciated
- Once in Jordan, the transfer to Petra is approximately three hours
- This tour is not suitable for children 3 and under
- Flight departure from Sde Dov Airport(Tel Aviv): 6.40am
- Please be at the airport an hour before take off
Golan Heights resides in the most northern part of Israel where there are beautiful views filled wit...
On your 3-city, 2-day tour you will visit Caesarea, Acre and Golan with a 1-night stay in a hotel in...
On your tour you will be picked up from your Tel Aviv hotel and head towards the Dead Sea, located a...
Departing from Tel Aviv, you will head to Bethlehem to explore the city before it becomes bustling w...
You will be picked up early in the morning at 06.30am from Tel Aviv and will start heading east to e...
This unique tour offers visitors the opportunity to discover the world of "social Judaism" and its m...