Start your ride along the coastal road to Caesarea, the ancient Roman capital and port city, where you can also enjoy a walking tour of the theatre and the archaeological ruins and excavations. Following you will proceed towards Haifa, getting a glimpse of the city, the port, and the magnificent Baha'i gardens and shrine. You will then visit Rosh Hanikra, a beautiful formation of grottoes and caves, descending by cable car into the underwater and admiring the spectacular nature. In Acre, the Old City which has been recognized world heritage site by UNESCO, you will walk through the market, the mosque and the old port. At last, don't miss the visit to the remarkable underground Crusader city and crypt, learning about their fascinating history and culture.
Day trips & excursions
Western Galilee day tour
Language: English , French , Spanish , German
Availability: According to language availability
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 24 hours
Do this because
- Visit the ancient Roman capital Caesarea
- Explore the word heritage site Acre
- Don't miss the marvelous natural formation of Rosh Hanikra
What to expect
- Entrance Fees
What's not included
- Lunch and beverages
- Infant 0-2 free
- Children 3-12 reduced
Prima Tel Aviv Hotel, HaYarkon St 105, Tel Aviv-Yafo, 6343272, Israel
Grand Court Hotel, St George St 15, Jerusalem
For Tel Aviv please meet in front of the Prima Tel Aviv Hotel.
For Jerusalem please meet in front of the Grand Court Hotel.
What to remember
- You can choose to start the tour either in Jerusalem or in Tel Aviv
- Please note that the small group option is for a group of maximum 19 people
- The tour may be held in teo different languages at the time
- Modest attire is required to visit the holy sites (no short pants/skirts, no sleeveless shirts)
- If you start from Jerusalem, please be at the meeting point at 6.00am
- If you start from Tel Aviv, please be at the meeting point at 7.20am
- English tour available from Friday to Wednesday
- German tour available on Monday and Friday
- Spanish tour available on Tuesday and Saturday
- French tour available on Sunday, Wednesday
Holiday Travel (Israel) LTD
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the activity begins.