Kayak with dolphins in Tenerife
- Travel lighter - all equipment is provided
- Feel the thrill of seeing wildlife up close
- Unique experience - definitely something to write home about
- Smaller group size gives you a personalized experience in good company
Climb in a kayak for an adventure in Tenerife, and get up-close and personal with dolphins in their natural environment. Observe the amazing creatures from a vessel that does not frighten them or disturb their natural habitat.
Experience the extraordinary sensation of being surrounded by pods of up to 30 dolphins that sometimes put on a show, jumping high into the air! Home to up to 5 different species of dolphins, including bottlenose dolphins, the waters just off the coast of the island are the perfect spot to marvel at these lovable creatures.
While the bottlenose dolphins are the easiest to spot, other species inhabit the waters of the Atlantic Ocean, during your tour you may also spot the rough-toothed dolphins, striped dolphins and common dolphins. As wild animals, views cannot be guaranteed, but there is a 95% chance that you will encounter the animals on your trip. Get an optional swimming break just ouside a cave along some impressive cliffs as a bonus.
- Wet suits (provided in the winter season)
- Kayaks and paddles
- Dry bags for phones and personal items
- Photos of your experience
- Guided tour
- Use of equipment
- Tips (optional)
Edificio Cristianmar, Calle El Coronel 1, 38650 Los Cristianos, Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain
Meet your instructors at the Xplore Tenerife Canoe & Kayak offices.
- Due to insurance reasons the minimum age for this activity is 14
- Minimum of 2 people required per booking
- Group maximum of 12 people
- There is a weight limit of 180 kg for the double kayaks
- No experience in kayaking necessary, on-hand instructors will provide assistance
- A reasonable level of fitness is required
- If you are prone to motion sickness or think that you may get seasick, its a good idea to take a non drowsy motion sickness tablet 30 minutes before the activity
- Mondays to Fridays at 11.00am and 3.00pm
- Arrive at meeting point 15 minutes pior to start time
Mount Teide National Park boasts some of the most breathtaking scenery and views in all the archipel...
This full day tour is all about engaging your senses and experiencing Tenerife. You'll stroll along ...
Now this is an activity that all the family, whatever age, can join in on. ViVo minigolf in Las Amer...
Come and join us on TUI guided transfer up to the fabulous Carnival here in Tenerife, second in the ...
Bogactwo podwodnego świata i rejs po spokojnych wodach Teneryfy to atrakcje oferowane podczas tej wy...
Pirat Pete i papuga Kalipso potrzebują pomocy w odnalezieniu zaginionego skarbu. Żeby zostać piratem...