Medieval night at Castle San Miguel in Tenerife - show with dinner
- Enter the magical world of the Knights of the Round Table
- Enjoy the free-flowing wine and the misedieval banquet
- The best medieval show in Spain
This special night takes place in the authentic Castle in San Miguel. You will cross the drawbridge to be met by the Count and the Countess. Take a seat in the grand indoor arena and let the show begin as the knights fight for the hand of the princess, with fantastic horsemanship and real sword fighting.
You will enjoy your hearty medieval banquet washed down with plenty of wine!
- Cream of fresh vegetable soup with cheese pieces
- Fillet of chicken breast in its juice with baby carrots, baked potatoes and mushroom sauce
- Icecream cake with caramel syrup
- Red and white house wine, fizzy orange and water all served throughout the medieval show
- Pick-up from the hotels in the South area of the island
- Infants (0-2 years): free
- Children (3-13 years): reduced
Av. Edelmira Alfonso Alfonso, 1, 38628 Aldea Blanca, Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain
Castillo de San Miguel Avda. Edelmira Alfonso, s/n, 38628 Aldea Blanca, Santa Cruz de Tenerife
Pick-up from the hotels in the South area of the island (Playa la Arena, Playa San Juan, Callao Salvaje, Playa Paraíso, Costa Adeje, Los Cristianos, Costa del Silencio y Golf Del Sur)
Pick-up from Los Gigantes available on Saturdays
If you are not staying in the southern part of the island, please make your way to the San Miguel Castle on your own at 7.00pm
- Pick-up from Los Gigantes available on Saturdays
- Thursday and Saturday
- Opening hours: 7.00pm
- The show begins at 7.30pm
The Ethnographic Park Pirámides de Güímar is a 64,000 m2 site of great cultural value, which compris...
Do not miss this 2-hour guided Segway tour, a new and different way to visit Puerto de la Cruz!Put y...
This is an amazing chance to visit the unforgettable National Park of Mount Teide. Not only is it a ...
Enjoy the Teide National Park in all its glory, exploring the nooks and crannies of one of the world...
Enjoy the once-in-a-lifetime opportunity of seeing whales and dolphins in their natural habitats and...
Abades is a sheltered and shallow bay on the southeast coast of Tenerife – an ideal spot to try out ...
An unforgettable evening of stargazing in the rugged landscapes of the Las Cañadas del Teide Nationa...
Exploring the Teide National Park is like venturing through a moon-like landscape with volcanic reli...
There are some moments that define holiday bliss. And a cruise on the Aphrodite is certainly one of ...
Tenerife's lively capital has something for everyone, and this day trip lets you explore the city th...