Mount Teide cable car tour at sunset
- Ascend by Cable Car to an altitude of 3,555 m
- Marvel at the magnificent sunset from the Pico Viejo
- Stargaze on Mount Teide
Climb 3,555 m high in the Teide cable car, privately reserved for your use, to view the magnificent sunset from the highest part of Spain. Your trip includes a guided tour along the spectacular trail to the Pico Viejo where, you will have the opportunity to see, in the distance, part of the lava poured during the eruptive process that took place on Mount Teide in 1798, forming the “Teide’s Nostrils” or “Las Narices del Teid." On your tour, with the assistance of our guides, you will discover all of the volcanic wonders that surround this impressive trail to the Pico Viejo viewpoint. The trail and the surrounding scenery acquire a truly remarkable array of colours at sunset, which are unforgettable.
- Tour guide
- Teide cable car return ticket
- Astronomy observation with long range telescopes
- Children 8-13 years old
Cañadas del Teide, 38300 La Orotava, Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain
Teide Cable Car base station.
- Bring warm clothing and proper footwear
- Protect yourself from sunstroke
- Due to the elevated luminosity, wear sunglasses
- Take plenty of water on hikes
- No littering, taking rocks, plants or animals is permitted in National Parks
- It is prohibited to make fire, loud noises or to camp in National Parks
- People with heart problems and pregnant women are not allowed to ascend by cable car due to the high altitude
- The facilities at Teide Cable Car are not adapted to those with physical disabilities
- Children under 8 years of age are not allowed
- Tuesdays and Saturdays
- Start time varies seasonally depending on the sunset, around 6.00pm
Enjoy a perfect day at Loro Parque with your family!Located on the outskirts of Puerto de la Cruz on...
Siam Park is the largest water park in Europe and one of the major in the world. Located in the sout...
Located on the outskirts of Puerto de la Cruz on Tenerife, Loro Parque is one of the top attractions...
On the Sunset and Stars on Teide tour, you will have exclusive use of the cable car and the privileg...
Enjoy Mount Teide in the afternoon, and marvel at the best twilight in Tenerife: the sunset at 3,555...
Visit the Teide Observatory, the largest observatory in the world, perched atop the highest point in...