Puerto de la Cruz Segway tour
- Enjoy the fun and flexibility of a Segway, a self-balancing electric scooter
- Learn about the town's history and culture from a local guide
- See beaches, gardens, plazas and historic monuments
- Join a small-group tour and receive personalized attention from your guide
Do not miss this 2-hour guided Segway tour, a new and different way to visit Puerto de la Cruz!
Put your helmet on and enjoy a training session to get familiar with your two-wheeled Segway. Once you feel at ease, follow your experienced local guide and glide through the city on our route.
Enjoy a tour of almost two hours, visiting the Garden Beach (Playa Jardín) at Punta Brava, Saint Philip´s Castle, neighbourhood of La Ranilla, fishing harbour, the Martiánez Coast Swimming Pool Complex, the palm tree promenade, church of Nuestra Señora de la Peña de Francia, the famous Plaza del Charco (Pool Square) and many more. A great and funny activity to explore the main landmarks of Puerto de la Cruz without efforts!
- Professional multi-lingual guide
- Bottled water
- Small-group tour (max. 6 people)
- K-way coat in case of rain
- Audioguide (if necessary)
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Next to Los Dolores church (San Felipe-El Tejar Plaza)
- Participants must have a minimum age of 10 years
- Please dress according to the time and season. Comfortable and closed footwear is recommended
- In summer it is recommended to use sunscreen
- In case of rain, the organiser will provide raincoats or will postpone the tour
- From Monday to Saturday, at 9.00am and 11.30am
Enjoy a perfect day at Loro Parque with your family!Located on the outskirts of Puerto de la Cruz on...
Siam Park is the largest water park in Europe and one of the major in the world. Located in the sout...
On the Sunset and Stars on Teide tour, you will have exclusive use of the cable car and the privileg...
Enjoy Mount Teide in the afternoon, and marvel at the best twilight in Tenerife: the sunset at 3,555...
Climb 3,555 m high in the Teide cable car, privately reserved for your use, to view the magnificent ...
Visit the Teide Observatory, the largest observatory in the world, perched atop the highest point in...