Puerto de la Cruz Segway tour
- Enjoy the fun and flexibility of a Segway, a self-balancing electric scooter
- Learn about the town's history and culture from a local guide
- See beaches, gardens, plazas and historic monuments
- Join a small-group tour and receive personalized attention from your guide
Do not miss this 2-hour guided Segway tour, a new and different way to visit Puerto de la Cruz!
Put your helmet on and enjoy a training session to get familiar with your two-wheeled Segway. Once you feel at ease, follow your experienced local guide and glide through the city on our route.
Enjoy a tour of almost two hours, visiting the Garden Beach (Playa Jardín) at Punta Brava, Saint Philip´s Castle, neighbourhood of La Ranilla, fishing harbour, the Martiánez Coast Swimming Pool Complex, the palm tree promenade, church of Nuestra Señora de la Peña de Francia, the famous Plaza del Charco (Pool Square) and many more. A great and funny activity to explore the main landmarks of Puerto de la Cruz with no effort required!
- Professional multi-lingual guide
- Bottled water
- Small-group tour (max 6 people)
- K-way coat in case of rain
- Audio guide (if necessary)
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Calle Toneleros, 2, 38400 Puerto de la Cruz, Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain
Next to Los Dolores church (San Felipe-El Tejar Plaza).
- Participants must have a minimum age of 14 years
- Please dress according to the time and season. Comfortable and closed footwear is recommended
- In summer it is recommended to use sunscreen
- In case of rain, the organizer will provide raincoats or will postpone the tour
- From Monday to Saturday, at 9.00am and 11.30am
The Ethnographic Park Pirámides de Güímar is a 64,000 m2 site of great cultural value, which compris...
Enjoy the once-in-a-lifetime opportunity of seeing whales and dolphins in their natural habitats and...
Enjoy the Teide National Park in all its glory, exploring the nooks and crannies of one of the world...
This is an amazing chance to visit the unforgettable National Park of Mount Teide. Not only is it a ...
Abades is a sheltered and shallow bay on the southeast coast of Tenerife – an ideal spot to try out ...
Exploring the Teide National Park is like venturing through a moon-like landscape with volcanic reli...
Tenerife's lively capital has something for everyone, and this day trip lets you explore the city th...
An unforgettable evening of stargazing in the rugged landscapes of the Las Cañadas del Teide Nationa...
Toledo Segovia Excursion for intelligent travelers. In a single day and at a low-cost price you will...
Món Sant Benet is a unique cultural and leisure project. This unparalleled complex boasts the mediev...