Sunset tour on Mount Teide
- Enjoy Mt Teide at sunset, with exclusive access to the cable car
- Marvel at the the Teide’s shadow from cable car’s terraces
- Take in the magnificent sunset at Pico Viejo
Enjoy Mount Teide in the afternoon, and marvel at the best twilight in Tenerife: the sunset at 3,555 m high with the cable car. During the Sunset tour on Mount Teide, which lasts five and a half hours, you will enjoy the spectacular volcanic landscapes that the Teide National Park is famous for while the sun is setting.
Since the visit takes place when everyone has already gone from the national park, you will have the opportunity to observe the volcanoes that caused the most recent eruptions in Tenerife and learn how the Canary Islands were formed, amid peace and tranquillity. After your ride in the cable car you will hike the Pico Viejo trail, accompanied by your guide, and learn the volcanic wonders around this very imposing trail. Bid farewell to the sun while enjoying a picture-perfect sunset with the islands of La Gomera, El Hierro and La Palma on the horizon, and the impressive Pico Viejo crater, which is 800 m in diameter, at your feet.
- Tour Guide
- Cable car return ticket
- Children (ages 8-13)
Cañadas del Teide, 38300 La Orotava, Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain
- Bring warm clothing and proper footwear
- Protect yourself from sunstroke
- Due to the elevated luminosity, wear sunglasses
- Take plenty of water on hikes
- No littering, taking rocks, plants or animals is permitted in National Parks
- It is prohibited to make fire, loud noises or to camp in National Parks
- People with heart problems and pregnant women are not allowed to ascend by cable car due to the high altitude
- The facilities at Teide Cable Car are not adapted to those with physical disabilities
- Tuesdays and Saturdays beginning at 3.30pm
- Time varies seasonally depending on the sunset
This is an amazing chance to visit the unforgettable National Park of Mount Teide. Not only is it a ...
Enjoy a perfect day at Loro Parque with your family!Located on the outskirts of Puerto de la Cruz on...
Siam Park is the largest water park in Europe and one of the major in the world. Located in the sout...
Located on the outskirts of Puerto de la Cruz on Tenerife, Loro Parque is one of the top attractions...
Do not miss this 2-hour guided Segway tour, a new and different way to visit Puerto de la Cruz!Put y...
The Ethnographic Park Pirámides de Güímar is a 64,000 m2 site of great cultural value, which compris...