Teide quad tour
- Life an adrenaline pumping, heart-racing adventure
- Drive to Vilaflor, the highest village in Spain
- Taste local wines and cheeses
Prepare yourself for an adrenaline pumping, heart-racing adventure of a lifetime with this 4-hour Teide tour!
After a safety lesson, you'll set off on a journey to remember. This tour will take you to Vilaflor, the highest village in Spain. Enjoy the remarkable view of the Canarian architecture below, before continuing to a local bar. After enjoying some tapas, head out to the Boca de Tauce, where you can admire the fantastic lunar-like landscape at the foot of the volcano, El Teide, the highest peak in the country. Travel back down through lush vineyards where you'll get the opportunity to taste the local wines and cheeses, before you make your return.
Calle Nueva, 8B, 38640 Arona, Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain
- Calle Laderas del Mojón nº35, Arona (Santa Cruz de Tenerife)
- Full driving licence required
- Maximum weight for the quad is 352 Ibs (160 kg)
- Minimum age: 7 years old. Youths up to 17 years old may participate but are not permitted to drive the quad
- Daily at 10.00am
Rising to the National Park of Las Cañadas del Teide ( the oldest national parks of the Canary Islan...
This is an amazing chance to visit the unforgettable National Park of Mount Teide, a World Heritage ...
Loro Parque is the world-famous and adored by all animal adventure park in the Canaries. We invite y...
Siam Park is the largest water park in Europe and one of the major in the world. Located in the sout...
Climb 3,555 m high in the Teide cable car, privately reserved for your use, to view the magnificent ...
Visit the Teide Observatory, the largest observatory in the world, perched atop the highest point in...