- Experience the real Greek everyday life
- Taste different bites and drinks
- Hear stories of traditional Greek culture
See the thriving spots of Thessaloniki’s food and culture that reflect the pulse of Greek people’s hearts – bustling, warm and full of life! You'll be taken to places that you wouldn’t find on your own, with plenty of locals eating and drinking well-known Greek appetizers and specialties. At these flavorful venues, you’ll taste and experience the real daily life of the Thessalonians. Further try some of the best local flavors with a modern take on Greek cuisine and we’ll for sure satisfy your sweet tooth. The interesting stories blended with the visit to the local market (open Monday to Saturday) will definitely make your day!
- 4 drinks and 14 bites
- Visit to the open market
- Exclusive privileges at tasting locations
- Behind the scenes access
- Tour guides with local food and cultural knowledge
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal shopping
- Children (aged 5-12)
- Infant (aged 0-4) Free
Leof. Nikis 1, Thessaloniki 546 24, Greece
Look for your host with a badge with Epiculiar logo.
- Maximum of 6 guests per tour
- Please advise your guide in advance if you have any special dietary needs
- Wear sunglasses, a hat and sunscreen during summer months
- Comfortable clothing and shoes are recommended as on average 2.8 kilometers are covered per tour
- Children under 5, who will not consume at the tasting locations, do not require a separate ticket
- Daily at 10.00am
- Arrive 10 minutes before the activity starts
- Tours do not finish at the starting point
One of the wonderful things about visiting Athens is that with a short drive there are many other be...
Experience a private wine adventure around Santorini. During this tour you will visit three of the b...
The tour begins inside the Syntagma metro station where you will visit the metro Museum (in 10 minut...
For a wonderful, fully organized, night on the town in Athens, you can book this nighttime tour of t...
Discover the crisp volcanic wine of Santorini and learn how to cook delicious local dishes on a 6-ho...
Visit Athens, Europe’s first cultural capital, and get more out of your visit with the Athens City P...
Take a day cruise from Athens to the fabulous Greek islands of Hydra, Poros and Aegina for a relaxin...
Take a small group tour of Delphi, a famous archaeological site, which is considered one of the nati...
Explore with this guided one full day trip from Athens to Argolis the remains of the ancient city of...
Learn about Santorini’s unique viticulture that produces some of the most crisp and seductively swee...