Thessaloniki 4-hour food and culture tour
- Experience the real Greek everyday life
- Taste different bites and drinks
- Hear stories of traditional Greek culture
See the thriving spots of Thessaloniki’s food and culture that reflect the pulse of Greek people’s hearts – bustling, warm and full of life! You'll be taken to places that you wouldn’t find on your own, with plenty of locals eating and drinking well-known Greek appetizers and specialties. At these flavorful venues, you’ll taste and experience the real daily life of the Thessalonians. Further try some of the best local flavors with a modern take on Greek cuisine and we’ll for sure satisfy your sweet tooth. The interesting stories blended with the visit to the local market (open Monday to Saturday) will definitely make your day!
- 4 drinks and 14 bites
- Visit to the open market
- Exclusive privileges at tasting locations
- Behind the scenes access
- Tour guides with local food and cultural knowledge
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal shopping
- Children (aged 5-12)
- Infant (aged 0-4) Free
Leof. Nikis 1, Thessaloniki 546 24, Greece
Look for your host with a badge with Epiculiar logo.
- Maximum of 6 guests per tour
- Please advise your guide in advance if you have any special dietary needs
- Wear sunglasses, a hat and sunscreen during summer months
- Comfortable clothing and shoes are recommended as on average 2.8 kilometers are covered per tour
- Children under 5, who will not consume at the tasting locations, do not require a separate ticket
- Daily at 10.00am
- Arrive 10 minutes before the activity starts
- Tours do not finish at the starting point
During your highlights of Athens morning stroll, you'll discover the best of the city with an expert...
Walk through the modern parts of the city and see the illuminated sights at night. You’ll visit coff...
Natural wonders, amazing beaches and pretty villages – when it comes to sightseeing, Kefalonia has i...
Take a day cruise from Athens to the fabulous Greek islands of Hydra, Poros and Aegina for a relaxin...
Located at 52 Adrianou Street in Monastiraki, just a stone’s throw away from the historic city cente...
Set sail from the port of Mykonos towards Delos, where, with our guide you will visit the ruins of t...
This e-bike tour gives you an introduction to “old Athens meets contemporary Athens”. It can be desc...
Visit Athens, Europe’s first cultural capital, and get more out of your visit with the Athens City P...
If you're looking to explore Attika beyond Athens, you'll appreciate this great half-day tour, compl...
Stroll through the streets of Athens after the sun goes down and admire the illuminated edifices of ...