Thessaloniki sailing tour
- Nibble on Greek meze, while sipping classic local wine
- Make new friends in a relaxing atmosphere
- Enjoy time away from the hustle and bustle of the city
Enjoy life like a Thessalonian by sailing the city’s bay and admiring its panoramic view. Indulge in delightful local wines and flavors on this relaxing tour. After meeting your host at the Aretsou marina, you will embark on a 3-hour sailing cruise around the Thessaloniki bay. This sailing trip creates an unforgettable experience, to provokes your senses while you are cutting the waves.
Listen to interesting stories about the Thessaloniki lifestyle as the boat traverses the water towards the city center. All you need to do is sit back and enjoy the selected Greek wines and flavorful local “meze”. This is a perfect way for you to discover Thessaloniki from another perspective, and maybe the most beautiful one. Experience amazing sights and enjoy the intimate and luxurious ambiance. At the end of your cruise, you will return to your original departure point at the marina.
- Local meze and drinks on board
- Tour guide with local lifestyle and cultural knowledge
Kalamaria 551 32, Greece
Aretsou Marina Thessalonik, look for your host with a badge with Epiculiar logo.
- Minimum of 2 guests per tour
- Maximum group size of 8 guests per tour
- Please advise your guide in advance if you have any special dietary needs
- Wear sunglasses, a hat and sunscreen during summer months
- Please dress accordingly. High heels are not allowed on board
- Tours may be postponed or cancelled if the weather conditions are extreme
- Daily at 11.00am and 5.00pm
What's the point of visiting Athens without seeing the Acropolis? This is a must-see attraction, a s...
Discover the most famous Greek island with its windmills and alleys, beaches, villages and monasteri...
Experience a private wine adventure around Santorini. During this tour you will visit three of the b...
From the entrance of Nymfaio, we will welcome you with open arms. Join us on a scenic walk through t...
Go snorkeling off the coast of Kalamos Island and explore the natural underwater riches of the inner...
See the thriving spots of Thessaloniki’s food and culture that reflect the pulse of Greek people’s h...